Starclan

"TINECLAW!" One of the cats yelled others just ran trying to get help. "Its ok tineclaw, you will survive. In the name of starclan you will." tears then filled whitestar's eyes. "its ok," I whispered. blood stopped pouring out of my neck, but a puddle of my blood was below me. laying in it. I coughed up a little bit more blood. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FANGSTAR!" Yelled whitestar. "calm down whitestar." whispered fangstar. Then whitestar lunged at fangstar attacking him. "WHITESTAR GET OFF!" Yelled fangstar. I then closed my eyes slowly seeing the fight stop. the other cat from the clan tried waking me up. "F-flowernose i-is here." he whimpered. i noticed his soft fur. It had been my kit, helplessly tapping me. "W-wake up!" He had said again. "Its ok snowpaw, im ok. You can see me later." i whispered. "NO! I WONT WAIT! JUST WAKE UP! P-please?" He yelled. "Always nice, in rough times. Be good, and heal the sick cats." i mumbled. the fight between the two leaders stopped seeing snowpaw with tineclaw. "Tineclaw?" Snowpaw wiggled my shoulder. "I can heal you!" He then started licking my wound. I coughed up some more blood. Flowernose then came and told the other cats that i died of blood loss. "Snowpaw, all i want to tell is, you are a survivor." i told him the story of his dad and how his brother and sisters died at birth from An attack from nileclan. snowpaws fluffy fur rubbed on mine and stayed in that spot. he started crying seeing me die. he was too young. i saw starspot and nuzzled him. my body laid there And i left to join star clan with my mate, starspot and my other children.