Count on me 7 Final.

(Still Pit's p.o.v)

I covered her up, and right after that, Palutena brought me home.
The first thing I was greeted with was a hug from my goddess, and of course I returned it.

After the hug, I retired to my room to rest. But the first thing I did was open her book,and read the song.

I read the part we had both came up with, then when I flipped to the next page, the words were covered in blood. I gasped, quickly closing the book. I went and put it away, then I collapsed on my bed.

I was sitting at the edge of Palutena's temple, swinging my legs off the edge.

"You can count on me like, one,two, three I'll be there...And I know when I need it I can count on you like, four, three, two and you'll be there..."I sung to myself, and stopped there.

"Because that's what friends are suppose to do, oh yeah..."

I quickly turned at the voice and my eyes lit up.

She was standing there, in a white t-shirt, jeans, small white wings, and a smile.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly, "Oh (Y/N) I missed you." I whimpered, nearly crying again.

"Hey, don't get all sad on me, Pit. We have a song to finish! "She smiled to me as I pulled away

I looked at her and wiped my eyes"yeah, come on let's go!"

I grabbed her hand and started pulling her along, to go get the book.

We had a song to finish!

♥♡♥~END~♡♥♡

A/N: so here we are at the end...but I'm not done yet the first comment/request i will write okay? Okay.