The Man's Giant Small House

"Yes, I seem to be okay." I smiled at him with a cute smile. He trully was a nice man, helping me up in such a way. I could still hardly see his face but I could feel him kindly smile at me. 

"It's quite late!" He gently swept his hand over mine and clasped it. Yes, it was getting late. Even though 10 minutes ago it had been noon. I let him hold my hand. 

"If you would like to stay, you are more than welcome miss. My house can hold more than one person." His eyes seemed to close and that same handsome smile remained. I was so confused, yet happy at the same time. I just couldn't get over the fact of this gentlemen. I nodded and he led me up the small step infront of the aged door and through the entryway. I gasped in shock.

The house looked so small from the outside, barely able to hold more than one person. It was like a small cottage, but with an 18 hundreds farm house style to it though small and narrow, and looked to have two floors. So hard to describe, so unnatural. But once inside it was unimaginably massive and grand. Wood floors were treated and shined, and dressed with a sumptous and massive Persian carpet.  You could lose yourself in it's intricities for what would seem like weeks. Yet there were much grander things to look at. At every entry way into another room, were lush red curtains that hung on either side of the doorway, and a beautiful set of stairs that must have been hundreds of meters wide set in the middle of the room. The marble seemed to lead up to eternity, though the steps were eventually shrowded in shadow. 

Frozen in shock, not even able to shake in the slightest, I gapped at the strangeness of it all. Whatever I had entered into, when I closed my eyes, was surely a wonderland. Whether good or bad, I could not yet tell.