Chapter 9

I was lying in bed really tired. I didn't get much sleep last night cause i was in deep thoughts. What does Niall have to tell me? Is it that he never loved me? Is it that he's in love with someone else. Is he going to tell me he hates who I've become? I've had so many thoughts and this morning I started feeling sick in the stomach thinking about it. I haven't talked to Niall since he left for tour, which is a few months. I took a deep breath and got out of bed and got changed.

I walked downstairs and Niall was in the kitchen with Melissa. I quickly stopped and went to turn away and ran back to my room but stopped when I heard my name.

" Niall stop. I know you still love her!" Melissa said.

" I don't love darcy! Look what I've made her become. I'm not going near her. " Niall whined and that's when the floorboard creaked under my feet and both heads snapped up to me.

" Um darcy, your awake" Niall said looking down.

" um I only came down here cause you wanted to tell me something today but um I guess you don't want to come near me so it's alright, ugh um I'll ask one of the boys" I fake smiled pulling myself together, turning around and walking back to my room.

When I gently shut and locked the door I slowly slid down the back of the door until my bum touched the floor, I put my knees up to my chest and put my head in my arms.

What have I become?

No tears escaped. Just sadness blurred my mind. I felt the darcy come back as I jumped to my feet and opened my door. No one was there thank god, Niall didn't even run after me, who fucking cares get over him. As I try to battle myself a let myself walked into the bathroom and lock the door. I searched for my razor, I finally found it and I looked at myself in the mirror and sliced across my wrist. I breathed in deeply and shut my eyes, It felt good. I looked at myself again in the mirror seeing a slut which made me slide my razor across my wrist again.

It's too late. Niall thinks I'm some sort of slut and he doesn't care. My brother is just staying with me because he's my family and my friends have all moved on or think I'm a slut. What's there to live for? Everything has left. I just wanna be up with mum and dad.

With all my power I sliced across my wrist again and this time I got my vain. Blood started pouring out of my arm as I fell to the floor, leaning against the wall as a smile crept onto my face and my eyes started to get droopy.

My demons have won

* Harry's pov*
* minutes before*

I woke up to people yelling. Great!

I jump out of bed and walked lazily down to the kitchen.

" what's going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

" Louis has the cranks" Niall rolled his eyes as Melissa and him were cooking breakfast.

" what about?" I asked.

" he's angry cause I brought Melissa here when today I'm supposed to have the day with darcy and tell her about things" he said.

" maybe I should leave" Melissa said.

" no! Your not leaving!" Niall raised his voice.

" Niall what's gotta into you? You know you still love darcy why are you doing this to yourself?" I ask calmly.

" Harry just fuck off." He growled.

" your worse then Darcy" I snapped and ran out of the door to find Louis.

I walked down to the kitchen and found Louis eating.

" hey lou" I said taking a seat next to him.

" she's like a sister to me too you know" he said.

" I know lou, Niall just confused" I signed.

" confused! No he's been a fucking prick" he said raising his voice.

" I'm angry at him but I'm also angry at myself for letting this happen. Niall will talk to her when he's ready" I signed.

I've been so angry at Niall for so long but I need to stop. He's my band mate, my brother and my best friend.

" Louis we've been angry at him for to long. We need to stop or this band will spilt apart" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

" yeah alright it's just she's so precious right now why can't Niall see it?" Louis said.

" I don't know" I say. " darcys probably awake so we should go see what's going on"

" yeah okay we better" Louis said scoffing more food in his mouth before we walked back to the room.

When we got back we walked in but got pushed when Melissa ran out of the door and left.

" what happened to her?" I ask.

" she looked like she was crying" Louis said.

" Great" I say rolling my eyes.

We walked into the kitchen and Niall was siting at the table with a unreadable expression on his face.

" where's darcy?" I ask.

" she ran off. I don't know" he said.

" great good on you" Louis said.

" just fuck off Louis!" Niall said getting out of the chair and running off.

" let's go check on her" I said and Louis nodded.

We walked to her room and knocked on her room.

" darcy?" I said as I opened her door and no one was there.

" where would she be?" Louis asked.

" go check the boys rooms" I said and he nodded.

I thought deeply, where would she be? When she's sad where would she go? Bathroom!! I ran to the bathroom and it was locked.

" darcy!" I yelled as I tried to open the door.

" Louis help!" I yelled and he came running.

We both kicked the door at the same time and it opened.

" darcy!!" We both screamed when we saw a lifeless body leaning against the cold wall with blood all around her.

" ALL THE AMBULANCE!" I yell to Louis and he nodded quickly running off.

" your not leaving me yet darcy" I cried as I felt her heart still beating. I picked her up as I heard the sirens.