Chapter 10

"will she be alright?! Someone answer me!" I yell.

" sir she lost a lot of blood. Go and take a seat in the waiting room and we will make sure we let you know everything that happens" The nurse said as doctors and more nurses pushed me to the side well they rushed darcys body into a room.

" Harry lets get out of there way" Louis said putting a hand on my shoulder.

" yeah alright" I said as a tear ran down my cheek.

We walked over to the waiting room and took a seat.

" the boys are on there way" Louis said and I nodded not really listening.

My sister had just tried to loose her life. Why would she do this? Does she think no one cares for her anymore? Does she not know people love her? Part of me knows that some of me has made darcy become like this and the other half knows it was Niall.

After a while of staring into space four people came rushing into the room. I looked up and saw Liam, zayn, Niall and Eleanor.

" Harry" Eleanor said as she ran over to me and hugged me as she started crying. I started crying too as I held her tightly. She let go and sat on Louis lap digging her face into his chest.

I looked up at Niall who had a pale face and red eyes.

" Niall. " I said and he shook his head.

" I'm an idiot! I'm such an idiot!" He cried.

" your not an idiot" I signed.

" yes Harry! Yes I am! I'm only hanging around Melissa so I would get darcy jealous and that it might change her and now look what I've done!" Niall said shaking his head.

Jealous? Is he a fucking dickhead?

I stood up and walked over to him. He looked nervous but that didn't stop me as I raised my hand and slapped him hard on the cheek.

" don't you think you hurt her enough when you fake dated a girl and never told her?! Did you really think that after you did that and darcy become this way that doing it again would change her back?! She's not a fucking magic trick! She's my sister! And I shouldn't of let her go near you from the beginning!" I yelled at him as all the boys quickly grabbed me and pulled me away from him.

" Louis is right! Your a prick" I growled.

Louis looked down ashamed but I didn't care one bit as Niall sat on the ground and cried.

" I love her. Why can't I admit it to everyone" he cried.

" Niall, you just did" Liam signed and Niall quickly looked up.

" i don't deserve to love her though" Niall signed.

" you've got that right" I spat.

" Harry fucking calm down before I slap you myself" Louis said into my ear probably pissed i told Niall what he said about him.

I sat back down and so did all the other boys and Eleanor. All so deep in thought to actually have a conversation.

Suddenly a nurse rushed into the room, we all quickly stood up as she came over to me.

" this is darcys phone. It's been ringing" she said as she handed me the phone and was about to leave when I stopped her.

" wait! How is she?" I ask.

" I don't know sir but there working on her" the nurse smiled and left the room.

I heard darcys phone go off again as I saw " Zac Efron" on the screen.

When did she become friends with Zac Efron? Wow.

I answered the call and put the phone to my ear.

" finally darcy!" He said.

" um this is Harry, her brother" I said.

" um where's darcy?" He asked.

" she's um, she's not here right now" I said.

" well I just arrived in Australia and we were going to meet today" he said.

" well you can't she's in hospital almost died" I said cutting to the point.

" WHAT!" He yelled on the phone.

" you might want to come here" I told him the name of the hospital and he said he was on his way and we ended the call.

" who was that?" Liam asked.

" Zac Efron" I shrugged.

" when did she become friends with Zac?" Louis asked. " hey don't you love Zac Efron?" He asked Eleanor. She just shrugged, she looked really messed up, she's losing her best friend I felt bad.

" yeah." She mumbled as Louis rubbing her back.

We sat there for a while on our phones, watching whatever the TV was showing which was boring or just in deep thought. We all snapped out heads up when someone came running into the room.

" how is she?" Zac said breathing deeply.

" we don't know yet" I signed as he took a seat next to me.

" can you tell me what happened?" Zac asked nicely.

" she tried to kill herself" I said. I just really wanted to sleep right now but I can't.

" what? I talked to her just yesterday and she was perfectly happy" Zac said.

" she acts" Louis said and Zac just nods his head.

We sat there for a while in silence after that.

" what time is it?" I ask.

" it's 4:30, when did you get here?" Zac said.

" we've been here since this morning" Louis said.

" shit and no nurses have said anything to you?" Zac said and we all nodded exhausted.

" Harry styles?" A nurse said coming into the room. I quickly jumped to my feet.

" yeah?" I ask her.

" come with me" she said and I nodded nervously and followed her out the door.

" so how is she? Is she fine? Is she awake?" I bombard her with questions.

" Harry she did lose a lot and I mean a lot of blood but we luckily just got some blood brought in here the other day so we gave her that or she wouldn't of made it. " the nurse said smiling.

" is she awake?" I asked tears of joy running down my face.

" yes but she told me she's a bit embarrassed" the nurse said and I chucked.

" I can deal with that" I smile. " thank you so much!" I say as the she smiles whiling nodding and I ran to darcys room.

When I get there I ever so slowly open the door and peck inside. When I saw darcy sitting up in bed looking at the door I opened it further and walked in.

" darcy" I smile.

" Harry" she tries to smile as I run and pull her into my arms.

" don't ever leave me!" I cried into my little sisters shoulder.