Chapter 4

Liam POV

All set! I finally bought the tickets to go and visit Parker! The only problem is, what if he doesn't want to see me? I shudder at the thought of Parker not wanting to see me. I also need to come up with a way to get him excited. I think for a long time when I come up with an idea that I think is awesome.

HBomb94: Hey Parker_GamesMC, you have a present arriving at your house soon, flown all the way in from Chicago!

I send the tweet and then smile as a wait for a response, I really miss Parker and can't wait to see him! Before I know it I get an alert that Parker responded.

Parker_GamesMC: Can't wait to open it! What could it be HBomb94?

Just wait and see!

Parker POV

As soon as I got the tweet I knew that Liam booked a flight to see me, but I can't ruin it for him, I have to act surprised. I smile, acting is too easy for an old pro like me! I begin to feel giddy with joy, I'm going to see LIAAAAAM! I'm usually excited to see him, but I'm overly excited. I push the thought to the back of my mind as I begin to clean the guest room. I pick up a stack of fan arts and the one on top is a Park Bomb one. I smile and hang it above the bed. Once the room is finally done I realize that Liam will notice that just my room and the guest room are clean! I hurriedly rush about the rest of the house cleaning.

A/N
Sorry about the super short chapter! I just got a job and it's super time consuming! Updates may be few, and short, but they're written with love! (Please don't hate me XD) Love you guys so much! I got 20 reads, a comment, a vote, and someone added this book to a reading list! Love you all!!! Get outta here...You Knuckleheads!!! *Jeffery Army Diamond Dances out*