Backstage suprises

Annabeth's pov:

   When we reached the door we were suppose to go in we had to calm Thalia down because it was always her dream to to meet him.

     I know what your thinking. "Thalia is a hunter she shouldn't like boys, blah blah blah." But she claims that he is not like any other boy and that he is loyal to the fault. I wonder if he is a demigod because that sounds that a fatal flaw.

    When we went in we did not expect what we saw, two chimera plunged through the wall.

   "Perseus Jackson!" They hissed.

      He then pulled out a cheep ballpoint pen, what was he going to do with that? I thought.

       Then he took the cap off and it extended to a beautiful 3 foot bronze sword. When we all got over our shock we all pulled out our weapons and started to battle.  (Except for the gods who just stood there because of the ancient laws denied them to help us.)

     Percy was like a battle machine. We didn't even have to do much! He exploded to the first one with only 3 stabs! And we did the other one.

      After the little fight we just looked at him with disbelief and shock.

"Tell you later." He said.

Then Zeus said, " You will tell us now!" Then he flashed all of us the the throne room. Percy looked shocked that they were gods then but didn't kneel down or beg for mercy that he didn't notice them before. The gods then made us all chairs to sit in and Percy started on with his story.