Backstory

Percy pov:

After the attack, which I was not surprised about, the gods flashed me to their throne room and told me to tell them my backstory. I sighed then started,

"When my mom died giving birth to me, a was put in an orphanage. Then a guy named Jerry Louis adopted me. It turns out that he was a major music producer ,so I started to learn how to sing and how to play a lot of instruments.

Then ,when I was about 8 or 9 a monster came in and attacked. I searched up on the internet about the monster and found out that it was a Greek monster. I didn't believe it a first but then another one came. I then started to teach myself how to fight.

One day I was at the beach and I went out to far and got pulled down by the waves. I thought that I was going to drown but I figured out that I could breath. I thought I was a child of a minor Sea God, but I sill don't know then I found out that I had powers and started to train them. That's my story."

Annabeth's pov:

When Percy explained about his powers and being related to the sea I started to look at his features.

I saw that he had sea green eyes, shaggy black hair, a lean muscular body made for swimming and a tan that looked like he was on the beach or in the sun everyday. I then started to tear up thinking of Ryan. Hazel then came up to me and hugged me.

The entire council gasped when they saw the triton abound Percy's head. Then everyone turned to Poseidon and he looked sheepish. Zeus them flashed everyone back to CHB.

When everyone saw Percy they ran up to him and asked him for autographs. He looked sheepish , just like his dad, from all the attention he was getting.