Chapter 1

Hey guys next chapter here if you're wondering who I picture as the OC it is Gemma Arterton.

I hope I stayed in character for all characters and again if there is anything you think I could Improve on please don't hesitate to tell me.

Disclaimer: I own Nothing

Evelyn Carnahan more commonly known as Evy was sorting through the library's collection of books with a smile on her face. Her big sister, Katharine was coming home from a dig today and she was excited to see her, it had been 6 months since she had last seen her, of course they wrote to each other but it was different to actually seeing her sister face to face.

Of course Katharine wasn't her sister by blood, her parents had found her when she was 15, Evelyn had been 12 at the time and had always wanted a big sister and they had immediately connected over their love of ancient history.

Evelyn and Katharine had often been mistaken as blood sisters. Evelyn was sorting through the R section of the library when a familiar voice surprised her.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my dear sweet little sister". The voice said with a smile. Evelyn quickly whipped around to look and as she saw who it was her smile grew even more.

"Katharine. What are you doing her I thought you were coming in later this afternoon; I was going to pick you up". Evelyn stated as she walked over to her sister and hugged her. Evelyn pulled away and looked Katharine up and down to see if she was hurt anywhere, when she noticed her sister's clothing.

Pants.

"Katharine".

Katharine smiled at the disapproval in her little sister's voice. Evy had always been the little lady out of the 3 siblings but being an Archaeologist and working in the desert was very hard to do when you were wearing a skirt.

"And is that a gun. And a Knife"! Evelyn exclaimed.

Katharine frowned she'd forgotten about them when she had arrived as she was too anxious to see her brother and her sister.

"Eve's you know I have to carry them being a woman archaeologist is very dangerous especially when some people try to make you seem weak and inferior". Katharine said with a frown.

Evelyn sighed as she thought about some of the dangers her sister had gotten herself into over the years but she quickly erased them from her mind and smiled once again.

"Well I have to finish sorting out the library and then maybe we could go to lunch"? Evelyn suggested.

"I'd love that; I'll just sit here and read until you are done". Katharine said as she let Evy get back to work.

Evelyn was now in the S section of her sorting; her sister had disappeared behind one of the bookshelves a little while ago and had yet to come out.

"Sacred Stones. Sculpture and Aesthetics. Socrates, Seth, Volume 1, Volume 2, and Volume 3" Evelyn said out loud to herself as she sorted.

"Eve's you do realise the talking to oneself is the first step to going crazy, yes"! Evelyn heard Katharine call out to her from somewhere. She laughed quietly to herself as she continued what she was previously doing and looking at the book in her hands

"T....Tuthmosis? What are you doing here"? Evelyn quickly looked around for the T section and found it right across from her. She quickly put the rest of the books that was in her hand down and started to lean over to the other shelf.

Just as Evelyn was about to put the book on the shelf the ladder swung away from the bookshelf it was leaning on and Evelyn gasped as she tried to get the ladder balanced and looked around for her old sister.