Keeping Up With the Phantomhive's

"Ahh! Get off me you psycho!" You screamed, but since you were still an eagle, all he heard was a loud,"Squawk!"

         "Now now little bird, everything is OK, but your deal is over. I won, little bird." He cooed int your ear. Before you could say another word, you were in front of a well-looking manor. It had a beautiful stone garden in the front, and two glossy front doors. The mansion had multiple windows and in the corner of your eye you saw a garden with beautiful roses. You were to awe-struck to speak, and technically he won. Under no circumstance would you break a deal, so there you sat in this stranger's arms, looking nothing more than a stupid eagle who with a psycho hunter. Since you were a Shapeshifter though, you had your benefits. Shapeshifters were rare. You were probably the only in London. Shapeshifters were able to turn into any sentient being, items, animals, and humans, sometimes even plants. Shapeshifters also had the ability to run faster, smell better, and were generally stronger. Shapeshifters were immortal. Nothing, and i mean nothing, could kill them. Demons were slower and weaker, and so were Death Reapers. Actually, now that you think of it, this guy had a certain smell to him. Like..a...smelly smell, that smells...smelly. A demon smell. This guy is totally a demon! You weren't going to succumb to a demon! Never! You will fight till you die! You turn into a back into your human self, and the sudden change made him drop you. 

          "Don't touch me you horrid creature! You filthy, vile Demon!" You screamed at him. He widened his eyes for a split-second, then turn that into a creepy grin.

           "Looks like you've figured it out little bird. Congratulations. Now tell me, what are you? Your not a reaper, and certainly not an angel. Huh? C'mon, spit it out." He said, slowly walking towards you.

          "Why would I tell something as horrid as you what I am? You should be able to figure it out. I'll give you a hint, I can kill you, but nothing can kill me. I'm faster, stronger, and here is the main thing," You took a couple steps back and flashed your eyes. They turn a bright, electric red. (The image above is what they turn) He seemed to understand. He now knew what you are.

          "I haven't seen one of you in years. I thought you were all dead because of me." He said.

          "I'm the only one left. The only one not afraid of the demon who could kill." You said.

          "You should be afraid. I haven't forgotten how to kill your kind." He stated.

          "You think i haven't figured out how not to die because of that before coming here to London? I would've thought that demon such as you wouldn't be so stupid." You mumbled the last bit.

          "I'm much smarter than you. You petty little thing. Though, you look like you could be.." He trailed off.

          "I could be a what? Huh? Spit it out then!" You yelled.

         "A...suitable mate." His eyes glowed a bright fuschia.

         "Wha... What are you.. you.. on about?" You took a step back. Utterly horrified at what he just said.

         "Iv'e been feeling a bit lonely lately. Plus, I need to make sure that my blood is carried down." He said walking slowly towards you.

          "You out of your mind?! My heads gonna explode. Ugh." You groaned.

          "No need. I'll make your head explode for you." He cooed.

         "WAH, NO!" You stumbled backwards and landed flat on your butt.

         "Don't be scared.

          I'll be gentle."

WELL HI. Did you enjoy that cliff? Cause i know i did. HAHA. More to come my friends. Enjoy.