Chapter 9

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 52 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER!! YOU HUYS ARE AMAZING!

****

I opened my eyes slowly when something hard pushed against my chest. Harry was looking up at me with a small frown. I realized it was his hand that was pushing against my chest and that we were still lying on the couch.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” He mumbled.

“I need to get up anyway. What time is it?” I released Harry from my grasp and reached into my back pocket for my phone.

Harry stood up and stretched. I was momentarily distracted when his shirt rose up and I could see a strip of tan skin. I tore my gaze away from his back and glanced down at my home screen.

“Shit! I’m late.” I jumped up and ran to my room to get dressed.

I threw on my light blue button down shirt, a navy blue tie, and navy blue dress pants. I ran from my room and snatched my keys and wallet off of the counter, shoving the wallet into my pocket.

“I gotta go to work, call me if you need me!” I shouted over my shoulder to Harry as I ran out the door.

I drove as fast as I could to the studio and ran into the elevator. Of course, Simon had to be standing in the elevator when it finally opened. I have terrible luck.

“How was your trip sir?” I asked, hoping he wouldn’t realize I was late.

“Wonderful.” He grinned. “I was sad I had to leave, but someone has to watch you all.”

“That’s my job sir.” I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and stepped out of the elevator. I waved to him and pushed the button for the fourteenth floor, so I could get to my office.

When I got there I took some time to organize my desk, when I got that call from Eleanor I kind of just threw everything around while I was trying to find my keys and phone. I walked down the hall to Niall’s recording booth like I did every morning so we could catch up.