Chapter 12

A/N I apologize for not updating sooner, but I was out of town this weekend and I had to go to the hospital yesterday. I have back problems, so I can’t sit up for very long which makes it hard to type, so that’s why this isn’t very long. Sorry.

This isn’t the best chapter, it’s just a filler and there’s lots of time skips, but whatever.

Okay, I think I’m going to start doing a vote and comment goal, because it will give me motivation to update.

****

I blinked slowly, letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight streaming in through the window. I rolled onto my side to find that Harry was no longer sleeping next to me. I stood up, pulled a shirt on over my head, and snatched up a pair of flannel pajama pants and tugged them over my legs as I walked downstairs.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Harry. He was standing by the stove stirring eggs, but what really shocked me was the fact that he was shirtless. He had on pants, but I nothing covered his pale skin. Is this boy trying to kill me? I gulped, urging my dirty thoughts to go away.

I collected myself and strutted over to him, planting a kiss on his stubbly cheek. He turned his face and grinned, showing one dimple.

“Morning.” He hummed.

“What are you making?” I peeked over his shoulder at the stove.

“Eggs, bacon, biscuits, and fruit. By the way, I hope you don’t mind, I drove your car so I could take your sisters to school.”

“You didn’t have to do that, you should have just woken me up, but thanks.” I paused. “Is there any reason you’re not wearing a shirt? Not that I mind but…” I trailed off.

He shrugged. “I’d walk around naked if I could.”

Yep, He’s trying to kill me. I’m pretty sure my pants just got tighter. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment, trying not to think about how Harry would look naked.

**

After we picked the girls up from school Harry and I put in a movie and popped some popcorn. Thirty minutes into the movie, I was feeling sleepy so I laid my head on Harry’s lap. I was a little scared to at first, but luckily he didn’t seem to mind. He even played with my hair some and fed me popcorn.

When the movie was over Harry left to use the restroom and I went to check on the girls. Felicity was overjoyed when I told her that Harry and I were sort of together, but we hadn’t put a label on our relationship yet.

The rest of the day passed quickly. Mostly we just laid on the couch or ate snacks, but every once in a while the twins would convince us to play a game with them. I was two seconds away from screaming as I watched Harry let Daisy win the race. He’s almost too perfect.

**

It had been four days since I had even spoken to Niall, and I was worried that he was still mad at me. I tried calling him, but it always went straight to voicemail. I tried texting him, but he never answered.