Chapter 7

♡Kalani's pov♡

The guards willingly take all my shopping bags up to my room, I am so tired and my feet hurt from all the walking to different stores.

Today shopping was fun, I really enjoy Jazz company, I think living here won't be so bad with her around. It was now about five pm and soon to be dinner time.

"That was a well spent day" Jazz stated with a yawn as she sits on the couch. "Do you know where I can find Zyron?" I asked her. "He should be in his office" she answered ........i don't know where his office is how will I find him now. "It's on the second floor last door on the left, big wooden door you can't miss it" she said, it's like she was reading my mind.
"Thank you" I replied as I made my way towards the devil's office.

I follow Jazz directions, a while later i am standing a few feet away from the Office. I stood outside his office door hearing muffled talking.

I then hesitantly knock twice before I heard I gruff come in. I turned the door knob and enter, Stefano and Luca was here with him they look at me and smiled.

"I'll leave you two to be" Stefano says as he stands followed by Luca. When I hear the office door closed I walk up to Zyron as I stand before his desk and hand him back his card.

He look up from his laptop as he took back the card, our hands touch slightly and I quickly retreat it.

"Sorry if I spend too much" I say, he ignored me and continued typing away on his computer.

"The wedding will be next week Sunday" he stated bored and expressionless. "What! next week that is fast" I stated shocked that the wedding will be held this quickly. "The quicker the better" he simply replied and i sighed.

"It's better to make everyone know sooner that you Tesoro belongs to me" I sighed cause I know he held power over me

I nervously played with my hand as i bit my lip, its a nervous habit "Um will my family be there?" I asked nervously. He glares at hand my "Stop that". I look at him confused "Stop what?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes as he answered "Stop playing with your hands it is annoying".

"Will my family attend the wedding?" I repeated. "If you want them to be" he answered, I look at him to see that he had turned his attention back to his laptop "I want them to" I stated.

I continued to play with my hands since he could notice "I have another question" I said, "Shoot" he said with his attention still fixed on his computer,

"Can I continue school?" I asked. He lift his gaze from his computer "No" he says bluntly, I scoff and I turned to leave when I hear his voice spoke up "Why did you talk back at me?". I stop as I turned back to him "Huh?" I asked.
"Back in America, why did you talk back at me, you see Kalani I like when people know there place and know that am not the man to mess with" Shit I thought he had forgotten about that little encounter back at my house.

"You were being a asshole, I don't like you so I will talk to you however I want" I say with a scoff, he stands and make his way in front of me

"Dear fiancé you're the only one that speak to me in such manner...I don't like it one fuck" he says and I rolled my eyes.

His eyes suddenly darkens as his hand grip my neck, I should be scared right now but I wasn't, I felt something happening between my legs that I never felt so strong before, what the fuck was happening to me? Do I like what he is now doing to me?

"I don't like when you roll your eyes at me, leave that for when am fucking you" he said as I clench my legs to suppress the sudden ache between them.

He let go off my neck and he then leans in and suck on my neck, I felt myself shudder under his touch as i feel tingles and I felt him smirk against my neck liking the way my body reacts to him.

He pulled away and took a step back giving me breathing space "Run a long now teroso" he said with a chuckle and that's just what I did, I dash to my room as I slam the door closed.

"What the fuck just happen?" I asked myself, I don't know why am feeling this way down there, this never happen before with a man, especially a dangerous man, I think my underwear might be wet. Oh fuck.

I noticed that all my shopping bags were in the corner of my room but I am too tired and flustered to pack out anything at this moment.

I walk towards my bed as I saw a box on it, what it was a new phone, a brand new iphone 15 pro max to be exact, back home I had the iphone 13 pro max. I guess he is being thoughtful for getting me a phone, now I can call my siblings tomorrow.

I strip out of my days clothes and entered the steaming shower; I gently wash myself and then wash my hair with the new cherry scented shampoo that I got. The warm water felt so good against my skin I almost didn't want to leave the shower, I dried myself off and dried my hair with the blow dryer then I braided it into two braids.

I then went a put on a red lace cami nightdress that I have bought today. I turn out the lights as I went into bed closing my eyes trying to get some sleep but sleep wouldn't come, every time I close my eyes I remember what happen in Zyron's office today, I can't believe he did that. The more I thought about it the more the feeling between my legs grew.

Fuck I couldn't take it anymore, my hands slowly made its way between my legs as I began to rub on it, I am used to doing this at times when I felt horny back at home, fuck it feels good.

I shift my panties aside as I push a finger inside myself and let out a small moan.

I push my finger deeper as I start to pump it in and out of me with those blue eyes in my mind and those strong build muscles, more tiny moans slip pass my lips, the sound of me pumping my wet pussy eho throughout the dark room, i moan as I was close to releasing.

I pick up the pace of my finger, my orgasm building up quickly then finally it hit me like a heavy wave as I cum on my finger with my breathing rapid and his name on the tip of my tongue.

"Fuck, what am I doing" I mumbled as I faced palm myself for masturbating while thinking about the devil.

Am now a mess, my legs are wet with my cum, this orgasm was magnificent, it is the first time I've cum so hard from masturbating. Is it because of him the devil?

I hate the way I feel little flutters when am around him, I hate how my body reacts to his simple meaningless touch, I hate the way he left me flustered.

Gosh why am I feeling these things for a man like that. I just even got here and all this is happening. A week from now I will no longer be Kalani Russo but rather Kalani Valentino. Fuck this is real, why couldn't it all be a dream.