Four

Ethan stiles

I toss myself on the bed, my muscles becoming numb. My stomach growls as I start to starve and the need to drink something starts to make my throat ache.

However, I feel like throwing up whenever the picture of the man turning into a wolf, him hovering over me with drool dripping through his teeth pops in my head.

The anger and the pain I feel right now starts to turn into tears as they form in my eyes. This wasn't a dream. This wasn't something that would be over if I would blink my eyes. I had realized this but this wasn't what I was crying for right now.

He was the reason for my abduction. He was the one who had sent the monster to get me. He was the one who had sent Adrien to get me. He was the reason my parents got into an accident. I don't even know how they are. If they are still alive or not.

What would they be going through thinking that I'm eaten by some wolf.

All of this wouldn't have happened if I had not been stubborn to go on the trip. It would have been better if my dad worked at the office, being not able to take us on this road trip.

The guilt makes my heart heavy as I start blaming myself for their accident.

"Fuck him." I sob, my tears disappearing into the fabric beneath me as I lay on my stomach. Another tear slips over my nose and goes to the pillow. Before I know, I break into sobs, keeping my voice low. The small amount of the moon light creeps into the room making me feel more alone. The emptiness this room holds is digging a hole in my heart.

I miss my parents.

The door of the room slightly opens before he walks in. Ares.

Fear immediately creeps in me as I wipe my face with the pillow, cleaning my tears. "You are awake?" He questions, his eyes focusing on me before he turns on the light and the sudden brightness stings my eyes. I push my head into the pillow, closing them shut before trying to open. I look at him and the hatred towards this man grows within me.
Why is he here?

"Don't. Don't ever look in my eyes again." He grumbles as soon as he meets my eyes. I don't look away, keeping the gaze locked.

"Don't come in the room if you hate someone looking in your god damn eyes so much." I grit my teeth, clenching my jaw tightly. If my hands weren't tied, I would have punched him in the face so fucking hard.

He raises his eyebrow, a subtle hint of amusement dancing in his eyes which makes me more furious. I'm not a show that he's enjoying so much.

"Fuck you." I spit, hatred lacing my voice as disgust fills me.

He raises his eyebrows, before breaking into a smirk. "Oh no, you won't." He eyes me with a smug smile, his eyes falling on my hands before falling on my tied feet. "Especially not in this situation and position." He says making me burn in rage.

"What are you implying here?" I have a hint of what he means but just to make sure, I ask him raising an eyebrow as I scan him carefully.

"Nothing." He shakes his head, tugging his lips downwards but a smile creeps on his lips.

"Why am I here?" I question, ignoring his little smile. "You really like to make me repeat, don't you?" His voice drops to a dangerous tone as he studies me.

"You are the Luna." He speaks and the coldness in his voice makes me gulp. "I don't want to believe this but you are my mate." His words go above my head as I try to catch them and make a sense out of them.

"A mate?" My voice comes out in a whisper as I look at him, his eyes never leaving mine. Even tho he told me to look away, he seems to be fine with it. "You don't know what a mate is?" He raises an eyebrow and I look away, feeling embarrassed for no reason. "Gosh. You really are out of this world." He laughs softly making me look back at him.
I raise my eyebrow, judging him for his dry ass humor. Seriously? He's gonna use that as a punk?