𝟏# 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Sanemi got a flu - Giyuu looks after him

Category: - Wholesome/Fluff

Trope: - Roommates

Au: - Modern Au

╺╺╺╺╺╺ 🄶🅈🅂🄽╺╺╺╺╺╺

Sanemi was laying in his bed, curled up in himself while clinging to his blanket. He had gotten a flu, most likely from Tengen since the guy said he had it a few days ago. That guy had a big mouth, no wonder Sanemi got sick when he was next to him.

Sanemi doesn't know how he could just walk it off and endure it while still having so much energy, while Sanemi was here acting like a fussy baby.

Maybe his was worse than Tengen's? He hasn't eaten anything proper in days now, either taking out or just instant ramen with seasonings that were all salt.

He had a big quiz coming up in his last year finals, that's why he couldn't pay more attention to his health, which was weird. He wasn't like this in high school - if he had a big quiz he would study at the library, while still holding a part-time job and working at home with his six younger siblings having to look after.

So what was the matter now? When he graduated from high school, he settled with a roommate since renting an apartment was too expensive to do alone.

His roommate, Giyuu Tomioka, wasn't in the same college as him. It was a weekend off for Giyuu and he had gone back to visit his family back home. They weren't particularly close, at least, that's what Sanemi wanted to think.

They are both in their third year of college, they have been roommates since they started. At the beginning, Sanemi didn't really like having Giyuu around, but this was the only choice because other places were more expensive, so he forced himself to get used to him, which he eventually did.

Giyuu was a clumsy guy, and slow when it came to fulfilling tasks, especially around the apartment. When Giyuu was done with one thing, Sanemi would have already finished a lot more work easily. This probably affected the way they were raised. Giyuu only had an older sister so he didn't need to worry and do much work like Sanemi used to do.

Sanemi seems to take care of the chores around the apartment, sometimes even doing Giyuu's laundry, cleaning some things in his room, and cooking him food because "he was already at it so he might as well do it for Giyuu too". Giyuu was a messy guy and rarely cleaned up after himself, while Sanemi was a perfectionist and seeing one sock out of place irritated him. But Giyuu did pay the Wi-Fi bill and the electricity bill, just to keep things fair.

Sanemi's grip on his blanket tightened as he found himself thinking about Giyuu. It had been a week of not seeing him and he started to, miss him? Sanemi didn't ask Giyuu when he would come back, because why would he?

Sanemi's thoughts drifted deeper as he thought of Giyuu and the things they did. How Giyuu would react when he did something wrong, no response just a dumb look on his face while looking at Sanemi like a child knowing he messed up. Damn that handsome, stupid, cute face always coming up on his head when he was feeling terrible.

Sanemi curled up on himself further until his knees reached his collarbone. He closed his eyes as he continued to think about Giyuu. Sometimes when they watched a movie, they would relax next to each other under a thin blanket, subconsciously leaning on each other's shoulder or head.

Sanemi coughed, bringing a weak fist in front of his mouth, his dry throat feeling like he had cacti inside him. He sniffed hard, not temporarily stopping his running nose. He never felt this vulnerable before - why now? Probably because the only worry he had was the test - he didn't have to run around for anyone anymore to keep him on his toes.