Chapter 4:Saturday

Samantha's P.O.V
I have been at Court's for 5 days now and I am happy my Sisters and I are safe. Yesterday I started talking to Jay and I think he likes me...YAY!!! Today is Court and I 13th birthday. #Teenagers!!! I think we are having a little celebration with our cake here at home. Hey that's good enough for me. Though I wish my mom cold be here to see me turn 13. But at least I get to do something.

Courtney's P.O.
HAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE and...SAMANTHA!!! HAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!! Haha well today is our birthday and my granny said we have family coming over today to hang out and eat cake. At least that's something to do. I'm finally a teenager!!!

*Later that day*
It's 6:50 P.M. why aren't we doing anything. I say to my self? Just then kevin walked in with bags, he had just came home from work, and said "Here you put this on, and Sam I want you to put this outfit on hurry be ready by 7:35 and meet me outside by my car." I just looked at him wierd and Sam and I went in our room to change. I had a beautiful lace white long-sleeved shirt, with at pretty peach color skirt, and white flats. He had also bout me pretty Dimond studs and a neclace.

Samantha's P.O.V
Kevin bought me a pretty white long-sleeved shirt with black hearts, a nice red skirt, and black flats with a bow on them. He had also bought me a necklace and earrings to match. Me and Court looked gorgeous! I had my hair in a nice tucked bun and she had hers down, since she had box braids, and I put on a black headband. I wonder where we are going.

Courtney's P.O.V
It was finally 7:35 we walked out and met him by his car. He started to pull off. " Where we going Kev?" I asked him. "Just shhh... and enjoy the ride." He said and made us giggle. We just sat there for awhile and then we got to this fancy restaurant. I looked at Sammie and she looked so happy!! I was too. " I don't wanna hear a word until we walk in." Kevin said. We walked in and I just was shocked...it was SO beautiful in there. I started to say... "How in the world could you pa-." He cut me off. "Don't worry about it."And after that, the waiter showed us to our reserved seats.

*After dinner*
"That was delicious thank you soo much Kev you're the best!!" "Yeah thanks Kev!." Sam said with cake in her mouth. "Yall welcome any thing for my little sistaaas." He said in a silly voice. "Umm...I'll be right back I forgot my card in the car." Okay we'll be here waiting." I said. He walked out and when the coast was clear I said: "I'll be back Samantha...I gotta use the bathroom." She just looked at me and gave me a thumbs up because she is smashing on that cake!! Anyways, I went and I followed Kevin outside. He went behind the restaurant by the dumpster and I saw him give this guy a tiny bag with something in it and the guy gave him some money in exchange. I really hope that's not what I think he is doing.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!!