Chapter 14: Continue Monday

Courtneys P.O.V
"Okay chickas, let's go." Samuel said as we all walked out the building. "So, Sam, haha were both Sam's! Anyways,when did you like, Know you were...umm...gay?" Sammie asked feeling a little akward. "Heh, heh, well I'm not going to say all that bull crap like I always knew and blah, blah, blah. First off, I can't deal with ratchet girl thots. Sorry but, it's the truth. And honestly... I've been with a girl... and a guy... and I feel a closer connection with guys so now I'm team Dick!!" Samuel told us. We all laughed. I ask, "Does your family know?" "Umm, well just my Abuelita, we are really close. Mama left us, and papa would refuse of this." UGGH he is close to his grandmother too!! And one of his parents isn't around!!! Damn you attractive guys!!! Always gay... "Aww at least you can tell someone close to you. " Samantha said. We all smiled and continued walking to the pizza place.

Samantha's P.O.V
"Uggh I'm getting cramps again, I think my period is coming. You got a pad or tampon with you Courtney?" I asked. "Oh, no sorry Sam." Courtney said. Crap what am I gonna do? Then, I see Samuel digging through his backpack. "Here." He said handing me a tampon. Hold up... "How and why do you have this with you? I asked curious. "I have this other friend, Kendra, who is always leaving her stuff and she happened to leave that. So, I said if she ever needed it I would hold it for her but, your in need so, your welcome." He had told me. "Aww, thanks, I'll be right back." I said and walked to the pizza shop bathroom.
*Later going home*
Courtney's P.O.V
"Dang, yall have been through a lot mamas, I'm so sorry." Samuel told us feeling sorry about all that has happend to us. "Don't be. We always get through it." I told him. For some reason I'm just getting a feeling that we should tell him we have powers. We can't just tell anyone we meet but, this just feels different. In the middle of The Sams convo I blurted out. "We have powers!!..." oops. Sam looked at me like I was crazy. "Uhmm?"Samuel looked at us crazy. At that moment I decided I would give him a PB so he wouldn't remember what I said. I'll ask for him to come over this weekend and explain it. "I'll explain later just help me pull him up. We had to walk in a circle for a half hour until he woke back up to go home.
********************************
Enjoying My story? VOTE, READ, COMMENT!!!! ❤❤