You will be always my Favorite

It is hypothetical situation where after Sourav Ganguly had taken retirement where according to him mahiya had forgotten his dada and have grown closer to his rahul bhai and Sachin pajii.

So, now Dada is feeling jealous towards his friends. Because according to him mahiya is loving his rahul bhai and Sachin pajii more.

So, now having his own assumptions certain maharaja has decided that he will ignore his kid and his best friends.
So, India's next series is against Bangladesh and their first match is in Kolkata.

The Team has arrived Kolkata and everyone are waiting for their beloved dada whom is coming to greet them. Mahi and 2 seniors are waiting for their favorite brother and best friend.
But they Don't know that certain dada is going to give them silent treatment.

Yuvi: I'm his favorite kiddo. He will hug me first.

Mahi: No way, I'm his favorite kiddo. He will hug me first.

Sachin: Dadi will meet us first and will hug us first becoz we are his best friends.

Rahul: Stop it guys. Behave maturly. Everyone knows who will be hugged by Dadi first.

Bhajju: Dadaaaa, we missed you. How are you ? Did you missed us ?

Dada: Offcourse bhajju I missed you all. And I'm fine how are you all ?

Yuvi: Yes dada I missed you so much. And we all are fine.

Hugs dada tightly. After yuvi everyone hugs him except the trio as they wanted their own time with their brother and best friend.

After everyone gets out of hug rahul and Sachin hugs their dadi tightly and mutters that they missed him.

Dada: I missed you guys too. How are you guys ?

Sachin & Rahul: We are fine dadi. Chal meet your favorite baccha. He missed you more than anyone.

Dada:( Sarcastically ) Accha is it so. Did you missed me Mahi ?

Mahi: Offcourse dada, I really missed you so much.
Hugs him tightly and says I missed you so much, I love you.

Dada: I missed you too bacche. And I love you too.

Yuvi: Dada I want to spend time with you so come with me.

Mahi: No, Dada I want to spend time with Dada. He will spend time with me.

Like this both started bickering. And they started chasing each other.

Dada: Both of you come here. Are you guys mad ? Atleast stop behaving like kids. And Yuvi I'll come with you.

Yuvi: Yay!! I love you dada.

Dada: Love you too bacche. So, now everyone go to your room.

After this everyone goes to their rooms. But certain mahi is upset with his dada. But he doesn't shows it. After that whole day Dada spended time with the team except the trio.

After dinner mahi, Sachin and rahul were having conversation about dada's sudden change of behavior.

Mahi: Dada is behaving weirdly. He didn't came to meet us even once after going with yuvi strange.

Sachin: Yeah, he even ignored me his favorite best friend.

Rahul: What do you mean by favorite best friend. He treats both of us equally. We both are his best friends. He loves us equally.

Like this Sachin and rahul started bickering. And mahi tried to calm both of them. This was seen by dada and yuvi. To pour salt on the wound yuvi stated that how close mahi has became with rahul and Sachin after dada left. He thought to do some fun and started telling dada about stories cooked up by him. After that both of them retired to their rooms.