You are irreplaceable

Os based on mahirat. In this os we will see how Mahi gets jealous of RCB team as they have grown closer to virat. Virat has become an elder brother for his younger players which made mahi proud but seeing him too close with AB, FAF & Maxwell he felt jealousy in his heart. He felt like his cheeku is going away from him. He felt like he has been replaced. So, he decides to go with the flow and started to distance him more and more.

CSK and RCB had their first match at Chepauk. Both the teams have arrived at stadium for practice. After the practice got over mahi noticed how players of both the teams were greeting each other. Mahi was patiently waiting for his turn as he wanted to meet his kiddo. But it seems destiny had some other plans because of which he couldn't meet virat as he got busy with AB, FAF & Maxwell (trio) discussing something. Seeing this jaddu thought to have some fun.

Jaddu (Coming towards Mahi): Mahi Bhai, you see how virat has grown closer to the trio. He was so busy that he didn't even came to meet you. He must have forgotten us. First he used to come running towards you but now did you see how he is ignoring you.

Mahi: Just shut up jaddu, it's not like this. He might be having an important discussion with them. He won't ignore me. Just go and get fresh and tell them team to come in the dinning room for lunch.

Jaddu goes from there. But his words were affecting him. He tries to ignore those words. But they keep on ringing in his ears. At evening they had match and Mahi and FAF were called for toss. CSK won the toss and chose to bat first. In the match Mahi was noticing how virat was getting close to the trio which was increasing jealousy.

At the end of the innings CSK scored 250/5 out of which Jinks, Devon and Rutu Scoring amazing 50's and Mahi scored 90 from 30 balls with fire spitting from his bat. In the next innings RCB scored 249/9 ,in 20 overs. Mahi took 2 magnificent catches and did 1 run out but while doing it he triggered his back pain and knee pain.
After presentation ceremony Mahi was waiting for his cheeku ignoring his pain but virat was stopped by juniors due to which he couldn't meet his mahi bhai. Jaddu was noticing mahi's every actions and he understood that he had messed up. After reaching hotel he immediately went to Virat's room. When jaddu goes inside Virat's room he sees trio there. And now he too felt angry on virat.

Jaddu: I need to talk to you virat. It's urgent.

Virat: What happened jaddu ? Anything serious ?

AB: Yes, mate you seem to be worried. Is everything okay.

FAF: Jaddu, what happened ? Is the matter related to Mahi ?

Jaddu: Yeah, it's serious. It's about mahi bhai but how do you know about it ?

FAF: OH, that rutu told me about that. You can discuss about it. If you want we can go out.

Jaddu: Umm. Yeah, actually I need to talk with virat personally. (To FAF) rutu was spending more time with Devon, don't you want to meet him.

FAF felt jealous listening this and immediately went towards rutu. And AB and Maxwell also went.

Virat: What happened to bhai ? Is he okay ? Say something jaddu. What is the problem ?

Jaddu: Umm actually mahi bhai was feeling jealous seeing you with the trio. And says whatever happened. Buy it's your fault to. What was the need to stick to the trio so much ? You know how much possessive bhai is regarding you. And due to this he even triggered his injuries.

Virat: What ? How can he be so irresponsible ? And this is not the way to get his frustration out. He cannot play with his health. I will talk to him. You go to your room. And one more thing that you can also tell me if you are feeling jealous too. Bye.

Saying this virat went to mahi's room leaving jaddu behind. Virat went to mahi's room and tried opening but it was locked. For the first time in history ever mahi had never locked his room. He knocked the room and when mahi opened the door his eyes were red. It seems that he was crying. But he won't say it openly. He allowed virat in his room and virat started questioning him.

Virat: What is this kind of behavior bhai ? How can you be so irresponsible ? You should have took care of your health. Don't try to hide anything jaddu told me everything. I know you were feeling jealous seeing me close to the trio. I found it cute that my mahi bhai feels possessive for me. Even I feel jealous when you entertain other kids of yours. But I don't perform this kinds of stunts. You are my elder brother, my pole star, my mentor my everything. But you cannot neglect your health is jealousy. And why didn't you had your dinner and medicines.

Mahi: I felt proud seeing you have become elder brother for young players. But I felt like my heart stabbed when I trio I felt like I've been replaced. I thought you gave my place to someone else. I generally say you all kids are equal for me. But you and ro are like my own kids. I love you guys more than others. So, I was jealous of seeing you close to those 3 and it resulted like this. I don't want to lose you but I can't force you guys to stay away from others.

Virat: I love you too bhai. No one can replace you. No AB, FAF & MAXWELL can replace you. You are my first go to place. I feel like a lost kid if you aren't with me. You can tell me if you want me to stay away from them. I won't let anyone take your place bhai. You are the best. You are irreplaceable. And I promise no matter what you will remain at highest position for me in my life. And promise me you won't such kind of stunts orelse I'll complain to bhabhi.

Mahi: Thankyou so much bacche. And yeah I promise I won't do anything like this but don't you dare to say anything to Sakshi. She'll kill me.

So, like this cheeku cleared his mahi bhai's misunderstanding and promised him that their relationship will be forever. After that mahirat promised each other that they won't give each other's place to anyone.

I know I've taken so much time. I'm really sorry. Thanks for having Patience. Meet you in another os.

Thankyou,
Your's Author
Signing Off.