Chapter 46

Brianna's POV

I spend about four or five hours pretending to be having fun while I'm hanging out with Jess.

We drink, we dance, we sing. After we've built up an extreme sweat an hunger I decide we can go ahead and go.

We both get in my car, and spend the whole drive to our used to be favorite restaurant in silence.

When we finally get there, we both go in, and head towards our old favorite booth.

"Hey look." Jess says whenever we sit down.

"What?" I ask her.

"Our initials are still carved into this booth." She tells me.

Well shit. You'd think there would've been at least SOME renovation done to this place since the last time we came here together.

"Holy shit. Really?" I ask her, with fake interest.

"Yeah, look." She says, pointing it out to me.

Right in the spot where I had always say was where it said it. In simple, small letters, it clearly had our initials. Why did she have to point it out to me? Ugh, awkward.

"My god, that's frickin crazy." I say, in response to her caring enough to point this out to me, rather than it still being there in the booth.

"Yeah, I know right? It's kinda sweet too though, if you think about it. Like, what if they had decided to renovate this place or something? All the memories we've had here would be lost." Jess softly mentions.

"Yeah, I don't know what would've happened then." I say, unsure of what kind of response she was expecting.