Chapter 7

We make it to the pond and Brianna jumps straight in, telling me to follow her on in.

I take my time getting in though. I wanted to check it out first.

Whenever I've gotten in, she immediately started splashing me in the face.

"Hey! Just you wait!" I scream out trying to keep from laughing.

We have a water fight that probably lasted about 10 minutes before I finally surrender by saying "Stop, stop. I got it all in my mouth." Which caused Brianna to burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry babe." She snickers out between laughs.

"Fine then." I say pouting the best I can. "There could've been fish pee or anything in that water I almost swallowed."

"Haha I'm sorry buttercup.. For read this time." She says.

"It's okay babe. I was just fucking around with you." I say laughing.

When Brianna hears this, her mouth drops open. "Seriously?!" She screams out. "I thought I really upset you and I felt bad and everything." She tells me throwing more water at my face.

"Hey now, take it easy. I was only playing." I tell her laughing loudly.

Eventually I started snorting, which made Brianna laugh at me even harder than I had been laughing.

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna be serious now." I call out taking a deep breath.

As Brianna sees this, she starts making really funny faces, which causes me to burst out laughing all over again.

After we've calmed ourselves down, we get out of the water and go get the towels we brought.

We lay them down on the ground, and lay down in the sun to dry off as much as we can before we get back in Brianna's car.