005

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

                                  𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 you didn't like it or regretted it maybe.." she nervously explains to the male that was staring directly at her looking as if he was deep in his thoughts about something. wondering what he was thinking about she opens her mouth to say something—she gets cut off by him speaking to her.

"Is your legs okay?" He asked laughing softly 'what?' A confused expression takes over Za'ries face trying to understand what he was talking about "-when you try to get off the bed and ended up falling over" slowly understanding what he was to she gasp. Placing her hand over her mouth she laughs.

"Oh my God no way you've seen that" she said with a big smile on her face, he smiled at the sight in front of him her once mugged up face was now smiling because of him. Her laugh was like music to his ears. It was a very pretty sound; not one of those crazy obnoxious laughs.

" Nah not only did I see it I heard the thumping noise." he said while smiling "-you was trying your hardest not to make a noise." He continues as she was laughing due to the fact her sneaky-ness was indeed not as sneaky as she thought. " I tried my hardest to get out of there quiet as possible! I didn't wanna wake you" She continues "But when I went falling over I was like oh shit"

Both of them continuing to laugh at the memory they both shared before they stopped laughing both of them opening their mouth to say something A'zare beat her to the punch. "do you wanna get out of here together? maybe hang out or smoke or some shit?" he asked while staring at her. " I mean do you smoke?"

Thinking maybe whether or not she should go hang out with him after all he was still kind of a stranger..?  but they was way past the stranger stage if they had sexual inter courses already and she knew it was to late to pull they 'your a stranger' card. Pressing her lips together making a sound with her lips she nods her head.

"Yeah I smoke. Let's hang out."

As the two exited the mall, before going towards his car due to his car being parked closer to the entrance of the mall he offers to drive her back to her car. As he walks to the passenger side of his car, he opens the door for her before grabbing her bags, shutting her door walking towards the back seat door he open it. Placing  both of their bags in the backseat going on the opposite side of the car. Getting to the driver side door he opened it in gets in.

"Aye where your car parked at?" he asked glancing at the girl from the side of his eyes seeing her on her phone she replied "In the garage." Not saying anything else he drives towards the mall garage.

Arriving shortly in the garage, she points at her all black car signaling him to just pull up behind it. "Thanks for the ride." She smiled at him turning her body towards the backseat of the car. She grabs her bag, then proceeds to open the passenger door.

"Aye ma holon holon! We supposed to be hanging out" stopping in her actions she chuckles lightly forgetting that the 2 indeed was supposed to hang out. Turning her body towards him, she lays her hand in front of him signaling for his phone. He pulls it from his back pocket and places it in her hand. Typing her number and his phone before saving her contact as 'arie' using the nickname her friends would call her.