008

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 A'Zare sat in his car along with slim petite brownskin named Zoey—his old fling, in the passenger seat beside him the top half of her body bent over his lap with her mouth open attached to his piece with her head bobbing up and ...

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 A'Zare sat in his car along with slim petite brownskin named Zoey—his old fling, in the passenger seat beside him the top half of her body bent over his lap with her mouth open attached to his piece with her head bobbing up and down. Leaned back in his seat with his eyes closed he takes his hand and grasp it onto her boho locs tightly. Moving her head at a faster pace hearing her choke. Causing a gulping sound

"Fuck.." he breathes out heavily "mhm..." feeling the back of her throat, heavy breathing could be heard through his car. They ended up in this position after A'Zare called her up due to him feeling bored and wanted to get off. Lately him and Za'rie have been connecting and getting closer more.

He thought the female was pretty, hell she was sexy to him. The way her body had a nice shape, her big plump lips and her flawless skin had him head over for her. But he wasn't all the way head over for her. It was just 50/100. She was pretty and had a lot to bring to the table but he wasn't ready to cut off all his hoes for her. Yet. Oh that reminds him that he hasn't heard from her at all today.

Grabbing his phone from off the side of the door, unlocking his phone with his unoccupied hand he goes for the phone app—scrolling to find the contact that read "zaza" clicking the call button; he held the phone up to his ear. Ringing was all he heard.

Bringing the girls head up from his lower area he eyes her, looking at the spit bubbles form around her mouth with slight tears coming in the corner of her air due to him having her face pushed down into him—cutting off her air circulation. "Hey boo" he heard coming from his phone. Letting go of Zoey's hair he turned his focus on his phone that was placed by his ear. "Wassup zaza"

He spoke into the phone noticing Zoey looking at him weirdly, 'who's that?' She mouths with a slight mug on her face. "What you about to get into?" He asked Za'rie ignoring the girl that sat in his face clearly trying to get his attention. Smacking her teeth at the fact he ignored her; before going into his glove department grabbing a few napkins he had kept in there to wipe her mouth off.

"Got invited to some pool party with my friends" Za'rie replied loud enough for Zoey to her, of course that had her thinking 'who is this bitch!' Side eyeing A'Zare from the corner of her eye watching him on the phone with this unknown female with a small smile on his face. "Trying to figure out what I wanna wear I'm too indecisive."  Za'rie continued speaking. 'Oh these two definitely got something going on.' Zoey thought.