The Kiss

_____RIKER'S P.O.V._______

I grabbed Kelly's hand. Her eyes met mine. She blushed and looked away. I shrugged it off and dragged her towards the door. She refused to move so I picked her back up but carried her bridal style.

But to my surprise, she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest. My eyes widened but she couldn't see that.

I put her in my car and noticed she had fallen asleep. She had this cute little smile on her face. She was saying something. I put my face closer to hers so I could hear her.

"Riker, don't hurt me... Please..." She mumbled. My heart broke. She was.........scared of me.

Maybe I should change. For her. No Riker! You have a girlfriend!! You can't fall for this girl!!

I drove to the beach and woke Kelly up. She smiled and rubbed her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asked as we climbed out of my car.

"You'll see." I smirked. She rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. I grabbed her hand again. She caught up with me and intertwined our fingers. I was shocked but didn't pull away. Maybe I really was fallin for her.

We were walking on the beach talking about our selfs. We planned on leaving a little after sunset. Of course, sunset came faster then what I wanted it to.

We began to leave when Kelly gasped. I turned around and saw two dolphins swimming through the ocean. They were twirling through the air and squeaking.

Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed Kelly's waist and pulled her close to me. She faced me and dragged her lips across mine. I closed the gap between us.

__KELLY'S P.O.V.____

Maybe I should change for him. Because I'm definitely falling for him.