True Love's Kiss

______KELLY'S P.O.V._____

The machine beeped and I felt my heart slowing die. Riker was dead. The best thing in my life was dead. Gone. Forever.

Tears flooded my face. Even if I tried to hold them back they would still keep coming. The doctor told me he'll give me a minute alone with Riker for the very last time, then left.

I pulled a chair over to his side and out his hand in mine. I stroked his blonde bangs and brushed them out of his face. I knew he couldn't hear me but I didn't care. I was going to tell him how I felt.

"Rikey, I know you can't here me but baby.....please come back. Don't leave me. I'm so sorry that I was embarrassed to be seen with you. I'm so sorry I wasn't a good girlfriend. So what if you were a bad boy and I was a good girl? Who cares what people say or think? Riker, your my first real boyfriend. My first real crush. My first kiss. Everything. You made me laugh, cry, smile, and many other emotions but the most important one is is that you made me feel what love really feels like. Baby, I love you."

And with that, I kissed Riker one last time, and walked out the room.

"I...love...you...to...baby.."

I quickly turned and saw Riker's eyes barely open and his mouth forming a small smile.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. I felt him hug back even tighter as I cried hysterically into his neck.

"Shh baby I'm here. Don't cry. Baby...." He tried to sooth me but it didn't work. I kept crying into his shoulder until I felt Riker let go. I wanted his touch again.

"Baby listen. You mean everything to me. And the fact that you feel the same thing about me is the best feeling in the world. I love you." He said.

I didn't even respond. I smashed my lips so hard on to his, I thought that I might hurt him. Surprisingly, he picked me up with one arm and sat me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. The doctor walked in and cleared his throat. Riker and I jumped and both blushed. The first time I've ever seen Riker blush. It was....cute.

"How did this happen doc?" Riker asked.

"Well, according to the video clips that we saw it was....true loves kiss." He stated like that was a normal diagnostic.

"What the hell does that mean?" Riker asked again. Yep. Riker's back to normal.

"It means foul-mouth that some one who you loves and loves you back kissed you after you were dead." He explained. I giggled slightly at the nickname and Riker shot me a death glare but it soon turned into a smile.

"So wait, my kiss saved his life because of the magnetic shock of energy moving from my lips to his?" I asked. Riker looked at me like I was nuts. He obviously didn't understand what I just said which I thought was adorable.

"Exactly. Your extremely intelligent. What are you going to school for?"

"Nursing."

"How would you like to become a nurse in training here?"

"I would love to!!!"

"Great. I'll give you a call tonight. You both can go home and continue what I interrupted." The doctor smiled and walked out the door.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah Rikey?"

"Your fucking gorgeous you know that?"

"Thank you foul-mouth."

"Your welcome Science Geek."