Chapter 2

"I can't do this." I said tugging my suitcases into a random bedroom. But, I saw suitcases on that bedroom's bed already. I screeched again and tugged my bags into the bedroom next to it. The bedroom Harry picked was bigger then mine.

I roughly stroked my fingers through my hair and paced back and forth in my room. Harry just stood watching me in the doorway with a bowl of chips and munched up them like he was watching a movie. Then, it hit me.

"I got it!" I said stopping in my tracks.

"Got what?" Harry said with a smirk chewing his chips. I walked up to Harry.

"All I'll do is go to Lianna and ask for a different roommate! And your coming with me!" I said to Harry.

_________________________

"No can do..." Lianna said frowning.

"Why... come on.... we're buds!!!!" I said trying to talk Lianna into moving Harry to a different dorm.

"I'm sorry, but if Harry didn't do anything against the law to you, so we can't move him. You're in college now Brianna... it's time to grow up and put the past in the past...." Lianna said frowning and nodding. Was she having sympathy for me? I don't need sympathy! I need this mop of curls out my dorm!

"I absolutely agree, what happened in high school... stays in high school..." Harry said smirking and holding his hands behind his back. Lianna nodded at Harry smiling.

"What? No! You don't get it! He is evil! It's all an act! He will make you think he is all sweet but he is NOT!" I said freaking out.

"Do you have any disabilities in your genes?" Lianna asked, a tad bit scared.

"What?" I asked confused, then I realized why she was asking me. Harry chuckled.

"I... am not... CRAZY!" I screamed.

"Shhhh shhhh love, no more noise..." Harry said enveloping me into a hug.

"Get OFF OF ME!" I said wiggling out of his arms. Then I went back to my dorm.

____________________________

~Harry POV~

I watched Brianna as she stomped off. Her fit figure's hips swaying from side to side as she ran off to our dorm. She was totally hot on the outside, but on the inside she was a bitch. I wiped my lips and looked at Lianna who was still staring at Brianna, waiting for her to make the turn in the hallway so she was out of sight.

Then Lianna looked at me.

"I'm sorry... she's like this sometimes..." I explained putting my hands in my pockets. I loved crawling under Brianna's skin. It was a lovely feeling having so much control over her.

"Really? Is she violent?" Lianna asked sitting down at her desk.

"No..." I said, being honest. But I can actually have fun with this!

"Except... that time she hit me in the head with a volleyball. The teachers said it was an accident, but I truly believe it was on purpose..." I said with a smirk.

"Really? Is this true?" Lianna said leaning in on the desk, more interested.

"Mhm..." I nodded.

"Anything else about her?" Lianna asked.

"Well..." I said, then I told Lianna all the stories of what Brianna did about me. I get another laugh. Then I told her about all the embarrassing things Brianna has done over the years. Maybe Brianna going to this college wouldn't be so bad at all...