Chapter 3

I woke up in my bed. How did I get in here? I sat up and looked around, I had hair in my face. So I wiped it out. I made a big yawn and stretched.

"Morning." Harry said with a mug of tea walking to my doorway. That seemed to be his favorite place.

"How did I get in here?" I asked, curious.

"Thank you for saying good morning back..." Harry said then he sipped his tea.

"Harry. Answer." I said, getting a bit pissed.

"You always were angry in the mornings..." Harry said with a smirk.

"HARRY!" I yelled, finally finding the strength to raise my voice from my groggy self.

"Ok... ok... I carried you in here." Harry said smirking and flipping a curl out of his way.

"Really? What else did you do?" I asked, I knew he did something.

"Looked through your texts...." He mumbled then sipped his tea slowly.

"WHAT!?!" I asked.

"Nothing." He said walking out the room. That git. I through the covers off of me and I got out my tooth brush and tooth paste from my suitcase. Then I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"I made you bacon and eggs love." Harry called out from the kitchen. I finished up brushing my teeth and went into my bedroom to get a hair tie. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen were I found a ready plate of breakfast.

"Thanks." I mumbled and took the plate. I sat on the couch and ate it watching E news. Harry sat next to me eating his breakfast with a smirk. I glared at Harry, he was still smirking.

"What?" I asked Harry.

"It's funny, I would have never thought of us sitting on the same couch, close to each other in the same... room casually eating breakfast. And this will be us for the next six months..." Harry said smiling.

"Well you better believe it..." I said taking a bite of my eggs. Since I've arrived at the college and discovered Harry was my roommate, he hasn't pulled any cruel pranks on me. Maybe he really did move on from high school and elementary school.

"What you thinking about?" Harry asked me, and I realized he was staring at me. I sighed.

"Don't know." I said shrugging. Harry widened his eyes and whistled.

"Right." He said and he took a sip of his orange juice. We watched the news.

"Garry Genres is out partying again seen with Emily  Ostilly for his birthday. Maybe Garry for some candy for his b-day!" The news reporter said. Harry chuckled.

"Lucky guy." He hummed.

"Please, I'm sure you can get Emily Ostilly..." I said sitting back in my seat and eating some of my bacon.

"You think?" Harry said with a smirk.

"Don't get flattered." I said snappy.

"Wasn't getting my hopes up." Harry said putting his now empty plate on the coffee table and sitting back on the couch. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Harry said answering the door. I finished up the last of my breakfast and carried me and Harry's plates to the garbage, since it was only paper plates and plastic forks.

__________________________

~Harry POV~

"Hey Bella! Hey Asia! it's been so long! Years?" I said with a fake surprised face.