𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟏, welcome to fiji!

𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

brielle felt a little nervous walking into the villa, all she was worried about was how she was going to enter. confident, bubbly, sexy, shy? she didn't which one, but she ended up deciding being the chaotic girl that she is. she entered the well lighted villa and her mind just said 'wow, this really is not a joke is it?' she saw that there was a pretty blonde, a gorgeous girl with braids, three black-haired women who she was a little bit intimidated by but that immediately washed away as they all came up to her and hugged her one by one.
"that dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! it really compliments your eyes, no joke. i'm serena!" the braided haired girl spoke up, and bri knew that she was going to be her best friend in this villa.
"i'm leah, and serena is not lying, your eyes make you look like a greek goddess!" brielle's thoughts of shyness were quickly washed away as all she had to say to the two girls were thank you, she then found out that the other three girls name were kaylor, hannah, and jaNa. "this is like a literal barbie dreamhouse." kaylor said and all the girls nodded.

brielle in the beach but
"someone save me now! hide your sons!" she buried her rosy flushed face in her hands as all she could do is let out a sigh and then laugh.

ariana madix then walked through the villa doors,
"hey, ladies!" she said with a smile as all the girls were cooped up by a table as then they all started screaming that sounded like 'is this real!' but, it was just screams. "welcome to fiji!" ariana welcomed. brielle did in fact felt welcomed, she felt like she found the right people she was going to be surrounded by for a whole month. "don't worry we feel welcomed!" the brunette spoke up to the blonde host in front of her. "now ladies i do have a question.." all of the girls perked their heads up at her question giving her a look of 'what is it?' "care to join me at the fire pit?" she said with a tiny grin, like she was up to something.

all the girls sat down beside each other on one side of the firepit leaving the other side empty, brielle was quite interested if she could say so.

"first of all ladies, are we all looking for love? or a good time?" ariana questioned them, and all the girls said they were looking for love and someone to not mess around with their hearts like their past couples have, and then it was brielles turn to speak. "if i'm being honest i'm here looking for both, i want someone who i can genuinely love and care for, and someone who can respect me for who i am. because in the past i got used for my body and it was truly a really hurtful stage of my life, but that's why i'm here! to find someone who wont do that and just loves me for me, y'know?" all the girls nodded in agreement, but then the blonde host spoke up again.

"well turn that frown upside down! as i do have sexy single men here to join our party tonight. are we ready to meet the boys!"