𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟒, vacation vixens

brielle and rob got up from where they were seated on the terrace, "these heels are killing me!"the brunette complained and without hesitation, rob bent down so bri could get on his back.

"why thank you my knight and shining armor." she took her heels off and put them in her hands as she leaped onto rob's back, he did a couple spins making her giggle as they went to the kitchen for their late night snack, when they caught a glimpse of oliver and leah mid makeout sesh.

"get a room you two!" rob yelled out from the kitchen causing oliver to flip him off breaking no contact with leah. bri slapped him against his chest, causing rob to put his hand over his chest acting like the got hurt. "he got his girl back, let them have their moment." she grabbed the chips from the cabinet and handed them to rob, then grabbing some gummy bears. they sat at the kitchen island when they were quickly joined by oliver and leah.

leah went over to bri's backside and wrapped her arms around her neck placing a tiny kiss on her cheek, "if rob screws up, hit my line shawty." leah gave her a playful wink that made bri laugh.

brielle beach hut
"leah never fails to make me laugh, and honestly she deserves the world. maybe the whole universe!"

after rob and bri finished their snacks, they walked up the stairs to the bathroom. rob brushed his teeth and bri was in the shower, then they alternated. rob went to the bedroom and bri went to the dressing room, putting on her pajamas and drying her hair.

brielle put on a sweatshirt her brother had bought her when he went to monaco with his girlfriend, she put some white shorts with it and put her hair in a messy ponytail

she was met by kordell when she exited the dressing room, she gave him a hug goodnight and walked into the bedroom where all the islanders were in their beds already. when she reached her bed she leaped into it, planting a kiss goodnight kiss on robs lips.

"tomorrow will be a better day, robbie." the brunette boy was a little bit sad about coyes dumping, and he appreciated her comment and smiled at her. "yeah, it will. because i have you by me."

he wraps his arms around her and placed a kiss on her forehead as they drifted off to sleep.

everyday and every night, brielle felt as she was getting more and more comfortable with rob.

did he feel the same?
yes.

__________________

the next morning brielle felt a body behind her and she smiled to herself when she remembered she shared a bed with rob. "good morning robbie." she said rolling over to face the male, his eyes were barely open.