Two: The Ender's Request

It was night in the End. Well, sorta. I mean, it never changes between day or night here. But everybody's tired at a certain time, so we call it night. I've been wondering if Enderwomen are noctournal then. I normally stay up during 'night', and sleep during 'day' Either that, or I have a VERY bad schedule. I saw a head peep out of my block I placed before the entire base. However, it wasn't just an Enderman trying 'to get a look' It was... Lord Ender himself! "Please come out." he asked, polieter than usual requests. "Alright, I need you to get something for me." he said when I came out. "What?" I asked. "In the Overworld, there is something called, 'Bottle O' Entchantia' That I need. The experience orbs it drops only give the players higher levels to enchant items such as bows, but the Experience Orbs give me health. The last player nearly killed me, and those stupid Endermen haven't started on getting those Ender Crystals fixed! The Bottle is trapped in a bedrock container with a two block opening. Bedrock is too heavy for Endermen to hold, and Endermen are their same size when they transform into humans in The Overworld. Enderwoman change into two blocks, instead of three. So, you're our only hope to get the Bottle. And remember, try not to die, as long as you accept." Lord Ender said. "I accept." I nodded. However, I was going to have to go through those horrible creatures, HUMANS. But I guess, if Lord Ender said it, I must do it. So I started to teleport over to The Giving Tree.