Story // 27

I was in a daze when someone knocked on my door. At first I didn't respond, I was in too deep thoughts and I was very tired this day out of any. My head was aching lightly and I struggled to keep my eyes open. I could feel the lack of energy, but nonetheless something crazy was happening that day and it was maybe just behind the door in that moment.

"Yes." I answered, the words almost coming out in a whisper, but loud enough for whoever was outside the door to hear. In came three of the four boys I had dreamt of meeting since the first day I saw them. Calum grinned at me, and then leaned down carefully giving me a hug. Michael and Ashton was gaping at me, both eyes and mouth wide open. I managed a small smile at them. Then they hugged me after turn.

"They weren't kidding." Michael said, silently as he hugged me. A smirk formed on his face as he let me go. Making me crack a small laugh and then blink a few times to keep my eyes open. It wasn't just that I was tired it was also the fact that I almost hadn't slept that night because of being so excited, and scared.

"I'm sorry guys I'm really tired today." I said silently, smiling a little. Ashton smiled his big award winning smile back at me and made me smile even wider. Then Calum took my pale hand in his glancing down at me.

"It's okay Ari, it's not you're fault." He told me squeezing my hand lightly before letting go of it. "Thank you guys so much for coming anyway." I smiled and earned three warm smiles from them. "You have no idea how much this means to me." I told them and they just smiled.

"Well we have a little surprise for you." Michael said moving over to the door and peeking his upper body outside. When he turned back around he had a guitar. "We thought we'd play some songs for you." He said with a wide grin. "Since you can't come to a concert." Calum added.

I felt like we were all just pretending that Luke was there somehow, no one mentioned anything about him and honestly I was happy. Maybe I needed to talk to him but I didn't want to at all. "Which song do you want to start with?" Michael asked as Ashton went and got himself one of those boxes to drum on that he always had when they did acoustic songs in videos and stuff.

"Hmm..." I said thinking, I honestly liked them all but I couldn't do anything too loud. "I'd love to hear English love affair, if you can do a soft version I can't take to loud sounds." I said softly and they grinned setting themselves up.

"We can try." Ashton said smiling. Then they all started. I really liked that song because all of them were singing in it and I enjoyed that because I liked all their voices so much. Even though Luke wasn't gonna be here this time. I did wish he could be, but I guess neither him or I wanted to see each other right now.

They played songs for me for the next hour and I had never been that happy in my life. It wasn't the same without Luke, but it was interesting hearing them sing his parts in songs. They honestly ruled it. It made me see that they really were talented because they knew each other's parts and they sung them really well.

"You guys are amazing." I grinned clapping for them playing 'She looks so perfect' it was the last song they did today. "Thank you very much." Calum said with a grin as he got out of his chair and bowed. I laughed softly and smiled widely as the two others did the same thing.

"No thank you, for coming and being so very talented." I said and all of them smiled. Then all three gave me another hug each before packing together their stuff and saying goodbye promising to try and be back the next day to hang out some more.

When they had gone out I just sat there smiling widely. I was incredibly lucky and I couldn't even explain how happy I was for getting that follow from Luke. Without him none of this would have happened and I couldn't help but think of what I had told Calum. I did love him, after getting to know him better I had realized how amazing he was. It meant everything to me.

I didn't realize that my head quickly after they had gone sunk deep into my pillows and I fell into a deep sleep.

__________

An actual story part woah, that's cool don't ya think?