Story // 53

I walked through the hallways as fast as I could making my way to the elevator. My father was struggling to keep up with me carrying my stuff behind me. Somehow he still managed to get into the elevator right after me and we were on our way down.

This was the best day of my life, I was getting out of the hospital on my way to a better life and Luke was just outside waiting for me. A perfect moment of my life was just about to come.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out in the same speed I had hurrying to the door. As I opened it loud cheering and clapping came. There, behind at least seven security guards stood a hoard of fans and right inside of the guards: Luke Hemmings with a bright smile on his face. I smiled widely too.

"That happened to privacy." I commented pointing at the fans making Luke chuckle. He gave me an innocent look with a shrug making me smile even wider. Then we both took a leap forward grabbing a hold of eachother. Luke's lips met mine and the fangirls exploded behind us, but the sounds faded and in that moment it was only us. It wasn't that ever so perfect moment when we kissed, but it felt like love. The undying love I felt for Luke and I hoped that he felt the same. It was perfect for me.

I knew in that moment that my life was changed forever and I couldn't be happier than I was right then.

I found love over Twitter and it was weird, but amazing at the same time.

THE END

_____

Look the story is finished, this has been a fun journey. I'm sorry if it kinda sucked :p