11: Forced

Chapter 11

-Miracle Astor-

"Gabriel?"

"Miracle?"

My face instantly paled seeing Gabriel.

It's lunchtime. What is the doing here? I know he sent me a message saying that he wants to meet me, but I thought when he saw I wasn't in my usual spot at the bleachers then he would just leave me be, of course I thought wrong. Did he really go out of his way to try and find me?

"I... I need to go." I stammered quickly turning away but he caught my arm and stopped me.

I really want to cry my heart out, I want to go home and take a much needed shower, I badly want to get out of here and just cry myself in my bed.
I
"What did Quinton fucking Peters did to you, Miracle?" Gabriel hissed sounding really angry.

"Nothing, he did nothing." I pulled my arm out of his hand and shakily backed away as soon as he took a step forward to me.

I can't let him know anything.

"He was just asking for help in some of the stuff inside the laboratory." I lied and shrugged acting as if it was nothing, a lump forming in my throat and my whole body sweating in fear and anxiety as I did so. I have always been a terrible liar.

And of course, Gabriel quickly caught on as his face turned even more angry. Is he mad at me now? I suppose he is and I don't blame him at all.

"Liar. You're a sophomore and that stronzo is a fucking junior! What help could you possibly give him that he doesn't know? Don't lie to me, Miracle, I hate being lied to." He exclaims.

I immediately felt terrible of myself even more.

But I also know that after my little slice of hell that happened inside that laboratory, I can't deal with this right now as well. I'm going to break down any moment now if I don't leave and I can't have that or else I'll risk Gabriel finding out.

I can't let him find out. My late mother and the Astor name will be ruined.

Gabriel would hate me. He would be disgusted by me.

"What I'm doing with Quinton is none of your business. Anything I do is none of your business so stay out of my life, okay? Leave me alone! I don't need you!" I yelled at the only person in this hell of a school who truly cared about me.

My heart broke into pieces.

I thought that what Quinton did to me inside that laboratory hurts, but for some reason yelling at those vomit words to Gabriel and seeing his face shifted into shock, disappointment, and in pain hurts so much more.

But this was necessary. I need to hurt him so that he'll let me leave.

Not wanting to see his face filled with nothing but disappointment and hurt any longer, I quickly took this opportunity and ran far away.

With a shaky hand I took my phone from the pocket of my skirt to see a new message from Quinton.

From Quinton Peters:

I saw what you did to Di Luca. Good girl. I want you to keep hurting him like that, you are my girl now after all. I can't wait to make it official later.

My jaw clenches as frustrated and angry tears slip out of my eyes, I wanted nothing more to do but to throw my phone after seeing his message.

I'm not his girl.

He may have forced me to become little plaything now, but I would never belong to that horrid man.

***