Shock !

She sleepe  after crying alot his father was patting her head .

(His House)- Niharika came from her room for lunch She shouted bhabhi -bhabhi come have lunch .

Maa- where is she.

Niharika - let me see

She went to their room she was not there after roaming all around house she couldn't find her amd came back.

Niharika - bhabhi is not at home.

Maa- what where is she .

One of their maid came and said mam I saw her going in car she was crying.

Maa- what crying did someone said something to her .

Niharika - no aunty let me call her .

She called her around 10 times but his father put her phone on silent and dont pick it .

Niharika - she is not picking let me call bhaiya

They tell  everything to him he came home all tensed and call her father.

He picked the call and said yes she is here and dont come here again you know how much my child cried I dont want her to come back there and cut the call.

Neeraj - why was she crying who hell had courage to make her cry.

Maa- I dont know beta let me go and talk to her maybe she will tell me anything .

She went to her home and asked where is she bhaisaab please tell we we are very tensed.

Ravinder - I trust you but you broke it your son is not human he is animal.

Leena - did he said anything to her I will kill him please let me meet her.

Ravinder - she is sleeping.

Maa - only for 2 mins.

She went to her room after looking at her leena sat on bed and started wiping her tears.

Maa- beta kya hua pata hai mai kitni pareshan ho gayi thi batao Neeraj ne kuch kaha ya meri koi baat buri lagi mai tumse maafi mangti hu I am sorry . (what happened beta you know how tensed I was tell me if neeraj said something or you didnt like anything what I said I am saying sorry please)

Leena- no maa.

Maa - then

Leena - he is not good maa.

Maa- why.

Leena- you know want he do he kill innocent people snatch their money kill someone Husband, brother father and son .

Maa- he loves you.

Leena- I dont know maa  but I cant stay with a man like that .

Maa- leena beta its your choice and I think you are right but I want to tell you that you are woman his woman you have power and audacity to change him let give him only a one chance if he didnt change then leave him its your choice but please dont hate me ever.

Leena- Maa I will never hate you , you are my mother you gave me the love that I always craved but him .

Maa- ok take care.

Leena- you too byy .

Maa- byy

She went to home neeraj was sitting o couch placing his palm over his forehead.

Neeraj - want happened what did she say .

Maa- she will not come.

Neeraj - why maa.

Maa- because of you (she said in anger)

Neeraj - me what i did.

Maa- asked her and dont talk to me.

She went to room in anger.

Niharika - bhaiya lunch?

Neeraj - no and call vijay and asked him to come .

Niharika- ok.

He went to his mothers room .

Neeraj - maa please look at me.

Maa- dont call me maa.

Neeraj - why maa please tell me whats my mistake ?

Maa- she is afraid of you you know she was shivering and crying while talking about you .

Neeraj - maa  please tell me what happened please maa I am requesting.

Maa- I don't know everything but she was saying that you kill innocent people you are a monster actually you are you always tried to hide things from me I was always saying please leave it leave it you know truth always come out if you what her to come back then change yourself.

Neeraj- Maa can I talk to her.

Maa- try go convince her.

Neeraj - hmm he said and went directly to her home.

In next chapter they will talk love  you  gus thanks for reading 🤍🤍🌸🌸🌷🥹🥹😌😉😔💛🌙🌙👍🏻☺️