Chapter One

"Hey you," a figure yelled as I tried to escape my pack war scene.

I kept running into the clearing of forests until he grabbed my arm and turned me around, I kept my head hung low staring at the ground with my amber hair hung over my face to keep him from seeing my eyes.

"Look me in the eyes ! " he shouted as he tried to lift my chin to see my eyes but I didn't budge.

I wiggled out of his grasp and ran but was soon cornered and forced to look him in the eyes. A fire burnt in the pit of my stomach as looked at his chiseled jaw line and short blonde hair. His eyes were an electric boy and pulled me into a trance. He shiny olive skin was matted with dirt and blood, from the crime scene we had just run away from. I know this man was my mate. His knowing he was my mate my wolf was happy but me, on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to be in my mother's arms, but that was never gonna happened because my parents are dead and it's only me, my brother Matt, and my sister Rebecca.

As soon as he saw me we locked gazes and said nothing for a minute until.

"Mate," he smiled. I shyly smiled a small smile back.

He laughed a hard evil laugh and stated " I Alpha Jason Hall reje-."

He didn't finish his sentence before I bolted into a deeper part of the forest, I knew if I had let him finish my wolf would be heart broken. She whimpered when I ran away and kept giving me the urge to go back and kiss him but I fought it.

I slowed down when I came to a halt by a stream. Was so peaceful I stripped my dirty clothes and proceeded to the crystal clear water. Then I heard the moving of someone and I went deeper into the water. Because I was thinking of the person I didn't notice something grip my leg at the bottom of the stream was losing oxygen I tried to go up but something pushed me down and was gasping for air then the water became darker and darker till it was black.

I woke up and was drenched with sweat, It was only a dream to think I could actually be mated to the cruelest Alpha on Earth.Quickly glanced at the clock which read 7:00 I only had 45 minutes to get ready and get to work. I ran to my apartment's bathroom that I share with my brother and sister. Even though I'm nineteen I really smart and skipped grades and went to college and majored in architecture. I love designing it hobby and passion. I took a shower brushed my teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail. I ran to my closet and threw on a crème blouse, white skinny jeans a black blazer and cute sandals. I ran out of my room to greet my sister and brother.

"Hey Matt," I said.

"Hay is for horses do I look like a horse to you ?" He asked me pointing to his face.

"Yea your right your more of an ass, " I sneered.

"Wow, those big words for a small girl," he retorts cocky.

"Like you have anything big".

Before he could comment Rebecca our little sister walked in wearing a skirt way too short for my liking and a shirt that made her boobs pop out to a point where they looked like they were falling out and make up that was caked up and made her look like a someone from the middle ages.

"Rebecca go change your clothes," I yelled at her.

"Quit being a prude my outfit is perfectly fine, " she yelled back.

"Maybe to you, but I don't want any little Rebecca's running around the house," I say smirking at her.

She groans and stalks back to her room. Then five minutes later in a cute dress that goes up to above her knees and makes up that looks decent.

"Happy now," she yelled.

"Yeah you look nice and not like a stripper."

"Prude," she mutters under her breath.

"Whatever you say, Candy," I say as I look her up and down.

"Who the fuck is Candy," she questions with an incredulous look on his face.

"That's your stripper name," I say in a duh tone.

"I'm not a stripper," she growls.

"Very now let's get you two school shall we come along children, " I say whimsically.

"Ugh," they both groan at the same time.

Once I drop them off at school I get a call from the Beta ,telling me to go to the pack house because they wanted dicsuss plans to build new houses to be built. I got the house and talked to the Beta about plans for the building. I finished work and when to the pack highschool to pick up my siblings.

Once I got home I ran a hot bath and when I was finished my wolf was begging to come out so I went outside to go for a run. When I got to the forest I stopped by a lake and transformed to human form and got in the cold warm soothed my muscles. When I got out I was still stark naked. I was about to change when I saw another wolf coming towards me. They then turned back to human form and I look right at his eyes. They were a mesmerizing blue with gold flecks around the pupils. Then he spoke.

"Mate."

It was the same way Jason had said it in the dream I haven't meet the big bad Alpha personally I knew it was him because of the size of his wolf. Then he charged a bit in my neck it hurt then if felt pleasure able until I spun into darkness.