Chapter Four

(Jason above )

Jason

When Kathryn walked in with that pup it made my wolf so mad that he almost took over but I could care less. She walks with who she wants to. When her and that pup where about to leave I saw May  grab Kathryn harshly that sight made my blood boil at the thought that I would have to marry her soon. As long as she keeps her distance I'm fine. I need something to take my mine off all this drama. I pick my cellphone and call my  usual Brittany.

"Hey Jase miss me already," she purrs in the phone.

"Yea I'll be at your house in twenty, be ready," I replied gruffly.

++++++++++++++

2 months later

Kathryn

The new houses were starting to look really good. We had spent two months  working on them and I'm  proud of my work. All through the time we were working on them I haven't seen Jason, but ever so often my body went into pain. I knew that it was because he was off somewhere fucking May. This thought sadden my wolf but to me it just made me think he isn't worth my time, mate or not.  Looking to my left I turn and run to Link and put my  arms around him.

"Wow we're finally done huh," Link said.

"Yup all we have to do is set up the park," I said confidently.

"Oh yea that alpha guy called he said a couple of pack members set it up already."

"Don't say his name," I whisper yell in his ear.

"Why not he's moved in and so have you what about that guy you met at the club on Saturday?"

"It just brakes my heart sometimes that there is someone else who he's going to marry,but that guy on Saturday was smoking we have a date tonight," I yell excitingly .

"No need to yell sensitive hearing remember," he whines.

"Oops sorry," I yell over my shoulder while walking to the car.

+++++++++++++++++

When I got home I made dinner for Matt and Rebecca , and started getting ready for my date. I dress in my favorite white skinny jeans, a black tank top, a blue blazer, and some cute blue heels. It was around 7 when Cole (guy from the club) texted me that he was outside.  I walked outside and slid into his sleek sliver truck.

"Hi Cole," I said while strapping on my car seat as he pulled out of my driveway.

"Hey Kathryn."

"So where are we heading to," I asking looking at the trees that surrounded  us.

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to a small cute cafe with a sign that read: Melissa's. We parked and walked inside. We ordered and sat and waited for our food to come out. While we waited we made small talk until a lady that was eyeing us from the corner of the cafe came up to us.

"Hey Cole I haven't seen you in forever," She said cheerfully.

"Hi Madison this my girlfriend  Kathryn, Kathryn this is Madison my good friend," Cole states nervously.

Madison let out an unattractive snort "Stop lying to her Cole like you do to everyone else and maybe you'll actually keep one of your girlfriends."

"I can keep my girlfriends very fine it's just-." I cut him off before he could finish.

"Cole I'm going to have my friend pick me up you seem like you have some catching up to do and I don't want to intervene," I say sounding a bit angry at the end.

"No Kathryn don't go Madison was just about to leave right Madison," Cole says glaring at Madison.

Madison suddenly busts into tears and that my cue to leave I bolted out of that cafe faster than Lincoln could say Channing Tatum was hot in Magic Mike. I keep running until I reach a wood area I'm not to familiar with the area till it hits me. Like literally a brick wall hits me, or so I think it's a brick wall. When I look up I see the same  chocolate brown eyes I've been trying to avoid for the past two months.

"Kathryn what are you doing here," he says  with worried eyes but quickly masks it.

"What you doing here," I ask just to annoy him.

"Answer the question Kathryn what are you doing here or I'm going to have to punish you."

"What are you going to do put me over your lap and hit me," I sneer.

"Now you've done it,"he says and swings me over his shoulder and starts to walk towards inner pack lands.

We kept walking till came to a halt at a cave, He stopped pressed a few buttons and and a door opened and when he  walked in it closed behind us. Jason walked passed many doors and  until he opened on and I heard the screams and cries of women. The room grew quiet ind grew into hushed whispers and mummers this must be the pack prison. He walked until he reached the end of the hall and opened the door to an empty cell and dropped me inside before I could get out.

"No let me out," I screamed and slammed my fists against his chest.

"No your being punished and until you learn your lesson I'm not letting you out," he roared and then stalked off.

"What about me brother and sister I have to take care of them," I called after him.

He turned around  ,and said "I'll take care of it."

I sat there and wept because of the lose of my parents, that mate doesn't love me , and for all the things I have done to have such a horrible life.

(Jason)

As I'm walking away from the pack prison my wolf tells me to go back  to Kathryn and keep her safe but me brain tells me to put her in her place. I keep walking until I get to my mother's house.

+++++++

"Mom I'm here where are you," I call out to the empty room.

"In the kitchen dear."

When walk in she gives me a hug.

"Honey you reek of blood if I'm not mistaken Kathryn's scent,"she says with a hint of happiness.

"Yea I put her in a cell in the pack prison,"I say casually while biting into an apple.

"YOU DID WHAT," she roars.

"She was disrespecting me and had to be put in her place."

"Go and get her out NOW."

"Hey you-,"I try to say but she cuts me off.

"Now," she growls.

I run out of the house to the pack prison, yeah my mom is that scary. I only hoped Kathryn wasn't too mad at me.

(Kathryn)

I was mad at Jason he put me in a damn cell like the fuck , the Moon Goddess made a mistake when she put us together. I was about to go to sleep when I heard shuffling from the other side of the cell and then I saw .... to be continued

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for not updating sooner I had so much work to do and it's no excuse. But on the plus side 162 reads! Thank you guys so much it means a lot to me ,  because I'm very passionate about the book so read on and comment so I can know your opinions.Bye talk to you next time. Oh and tell me what you think and if there are any mistakes so I can fix them when I edit my chapters.

Comment and vote of what your think of this chapter!

Stephanie :)