t h i r t y - f o u r // Dear Stormie

Zara's POV.

I gulped and continued reading.

These are Jay, Zara & Hakeem. It's true, you're gonna be a mother of triples.

I have another brother? I looked for more details only to find something shocking. It was a document, saying that Hakeem was in a psychiatry until the age of thirteen. That was two years ago.

I read more and more until I saw why I never met him. He's dead. He died because of uncontrollable bleeding in his head. I started crying more then I ever did in my life.

I took the ultrasound picture and looked for more until I found a picture were three baby's, two in blue and one in pink, were laying in their cribs with wide eyes and huge grins on their faces.

I took this picture as well and hid the box where it was before. I hid the pictures in my luggage and cried. I even forgot about the pain which was coming from my cheek. I don't have anyone to hug or to talk to, I need to fight for myself.

Definitely the worst birthday in my entire life. A few hours of crying later I fell asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆

Stormie's POV.

"What can we do?" I asked John who was sitting in the living room with me, Jay and my kids. "I'm gonna call my lawyer," John said and left.

I've never really seen my kids that sad and worried. "Aww kids, everything is going to be okay," I said and I believed in my words. The door bell rang and I went to open the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked as the wound in my heart started bleeding again.

"I wanna tell you, that I'm really sorry and that I love you more then anything else in this world, except for our kids," he said with a weak smile. He handed me a little box and I opened it to see a beautiful necklace.

"You can't buy me," I hissed, although I didn't wanted to do that. "Please Stormie, I love you. Please forgive me," he begged. "I don't know, you broke our son's nose," I said as I teared up.

"I know and I was so scared to come back but Zara encouraged me to do it," he told me. "You met Zara?" I asked curious. "Yea, Kyra gave Zara the attic to live in and I'll help to get her out."

"Fine, come in," I said and he smiled. "By the way, Zara gave me this. I should give it to you," Mark said as he gave me a letter with my name on.

We entered the living room and I could see the kids anger as they saw Mark. "Look, before you get mad or anything he'll apologize and he'll help us to get Zara out of that house," I said before I opened the letter.

"I can try to be her guardian but we need to go to the court and the next open date is in three month," John said as he sat down on the couch. "I'm gonna call the our lawyer and the court in California maybe they have time," Mark said and left.

I finally read the letter and tears brimmed in my eyes.

Dear Stormie,

I love you so much Stormie. You're the only person in my life who never disappointed me and I really trust you with all my heart. I'm doing fine at the moment but I know Kyra so it won't last long. I hope that I'll be as long in your heart until I'll see you again.

It took me courage to tell you my feelings because something inside me never wants to tell them because of fear to get hurt. I didn't believed Riker, Ratliff, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland & Jay as they thought that I wouls hurt them in the way they thought I did.

I hope you and Mark will find a way to work this out. This will be the last you're going to hear from me anytime soon but I want you to know that you're like a mother to me. Don't forget to tell everyone that I love them even when I was sad at their reaction.

With much LOVE, Zara

"Oh my god," I whispered as I handed the letter to everyone else. I know that Ross & Zara are together because Rydel told me and because I just knew it but to see my son so hurt and sad is heart breaking.

☆☆☆☆☆

It was Zara's & Jay's birthday today but we only could spend the day with Jay who didn't even wanted to celebrate his birthday.

"They're gonna send Kyra an invitation to the court which will be in around three and a half weeks, which means on December 29th. I'm sorry Ross that it is on your birthday but the next date would've been February 3rd," Mark told us.

"It fine...as long as I can hold her in my arms," he whispered the last part and only me & Rydel could hear. We both hugged him and said that it would be okay.

"Let's just hope that she'll be okay."