Chapter 3

In the evening many ladies were
gathered for the muh dikhai ceremony of Arya,and Arya was sitting in the middle of the living room with the veil.

In the evening many ladies weregathered for the muh dikhai ceremony of Arya,and Arya was sitting in the middle of the living room with the veil

Like this.

When all the ladies start singing and dancing and start the muh dikhai ceremony.

Lady:- Akansha ji thaari dono bindni toh ghani sundar hai pehle Vridhi aur ab Arya.

(Akansha ji, both your daughters-in-law are very beautiful. First Vridhi, and now Arya.)

Akanksha:- Dono kaha teeno badi Sundar hai,Aarushi bhi toh maari bahu hai.

( Not just both, all three are beautiful. Aarushi is also my daughter-in-law.)

Lady:- Waise Aarushi kathe hai manne dikhai koni de rahi.

( By the way, where is Aarushi? I haven't seen her around.)

Aakriti:- Wo Kian ne sambhal rahi hai,wo atthe aa javegi toh Kian ne kon dekhega aur Kian atthe aayega toh rowega isliye maine hi usse keh diya ki tu thaare kamre mai Kian ke sath aaram kar.

( She's taking care of Kian. If she comes here, who will look after Kian? And if Kian comes here, he'll cry, so I told her to stay in her room with Kian and rest.)

Lady:- Aapka bindni toh chokhi hai apne bind ke tabro ka bada dhyan raakhe hai.

( Your daughter-in-law is very good. She takes great care of her husband's children.)

Aakriti:- Ab wake bind ke tabar toh waqe bhi tabar hue na.

( If they are her husband's children and they are her children also.)

Lady:- Hmm.

Aakriti:- Bhabhi sa aap kaha je baat lekar baith gayi aap gaana gao aur maje karo.

( Bhabhisa, why are you sitting and talking? Sing a song and enjoy yourself.)

Lady:- Ji.

( Yes )

Lady:- Vridhi bindni thaare shaadi ko toh 6 mahine ho gai tu kab khush khabri suna rahi hai.

( Vridhi, it's been six months since your marriage. When are you giving us good news?)

After listening this vridhi feels sad and excuses herself.

Lady:- Lagta hai chori sharma gayi.

( It looks like she's shy.)

Akanksha:- Bhabhisa aap chalo maare saath, manne suna hai aap ghana chokha nachte ho jara maare saath nacho toh.

( Bhabhisa, come with me. I've heard you dance very well. Please dance with me.)

The function went very well.

At evening when all mens came from the work everyone had their dinner and went to the room.

In Mahir and Aarushi room,