Chapter 2

My Mum's car had just pulled up outside the airport. She parked the car into one of the many parking spaces.

We exited the car and went to the boot of the car to retrieve our belongings.

"I can't believe you will all be gone for over a month!" My Mum is finding getting to grips with the fact that I'm going on holiday for six weeks very hard.

"Just wait until I move out Mum!" I said and she smacked my arm.

"Don't say that! It's bad enough that I won't see you for six weeks." I giggled at her reaction.

We entered the airport and we put our bags down so that we could say goodbye to my Mum.

"Goodbye Mum. See you in six weeks! I'll call you and text you. I'll be okay." I said, hugging her tightly as this was going to be the last hug I was getting from her for six weeks.

"Goodbye honey. Keep in touch!" She said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I departed from her hug and we picked up our bags and made our way towards security for the security and luggage checks and the waiting around for hours.

This trip to the airport with three friends might end up with one of us dead as we'll be driven crazy from boredom.

"Give it back Jayden!" Five minutes in the airport and already Skye was shouting at Jayden.

"It's not funny Jayden! Give me back my phone you dick!" Skye was jumping up and down trying to grab her phone from Jayden's tall, manly frame.

Jayden was one of our best friends. Yes he was a guy, a good looking one too but he was gay so the only feelings were friendly ones.

"Jayden!" Skye whined. I finally looked over and saw Jayden taking several selfies on Skye's phone before finally giving it back.

"I hate you." Skye grabbed her phone back and went in a huff.

"You don't really. You know you love me." Jayden wrapped his arms around Skye in a joking manner and she just shoved him off annoyed.

"Flight 642 to Stockholm, Sweden is boarding in five minutes." The woman over the speaker spoke in a monotone voice.

"Come on guys! Let's go. Five minutes until we are on our way to Sweden!"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey everyone! So sorry for not updating in ages! I've been so busy with schoolwork and my athletics. I went away on holiday and everything has just been so hectic over the past few months. I'm so sorry and I hope you enjoy this chapter!