Chapter 3

"We're off to Sweden for six weeks!" I squealed excitedly, sitting down in the windows seat that I had first dibs on.

"Yes we are! I'm so excited. I can't wait to arrive and have a look around." Beth said as she sat down in the seat next to me.

"Six weeks without my younger sister will be bliss." Jayden exclaimed as he sat down with Skye on the other side of the aisle.

"It will just be a nice trip. The four of us without our parents nagging at us. It will just be nice to have a bit of freedom." Skye was absolutely right.

The flight attendants then went through all of the safety procedures.

Once the flight attendants were finally finished, we just sat in our seats thinking about the long plane ride ahead.

"I hate long plane rides." I whined.

"My top tip would be to sleep through it." Beth told me.

"Okay thanks Beth."

I plugged my earphones into my phone and started listening to music. I shut my eyes in attempt of trying to fall asleep.
Never Be Alone By Shawn Mendes came on and I was finally able to fall asleep and enjoy the long plane journey.

***

"Liv! Liv!" I felt someone poking at me, trying to wake me up.

"Olivia Hyland! Wake up! The plane has landed!" The familiar voice belonged to Beth and I finally opened my eyes.

"We're in Sweden?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes we are now get your ass off this plane!" I stood up and grabbed my bags ready to exit this plane.

We're finally in Sweden!