Vans Warped Tour, Jacksonville FL 2015

July 6th, 2015

Today I met Andrew Dennis Biersack. Let me start from the beginning.

I was at Vans Warped Tour and it was finally almost time for Black Veil Brides to play. I was standing in the front row for two hours, just so I could be upfront when they play. They first play Faithless, then Coffin, then Kickstart My Heart, then Legacy, then Heart of Fire, then Fallen Angels, and lastly, In The End. While they were playing Kickstart My Heart, Andy was running through the front row and touching fans' hands, he went past me twice and I was so damn close to touching his hand. I felt very disappointed. But I didn't let it get to me and I continued enjoying the concert. He looked at me a few times and I almost died, because, well, ANDY BIERSACK LOOKED AT ME IN THE EYE.
After the concert was over, we ( my dad and I ) walked over to the gate of the backstage area, and we saw Andy, Ashley, CC, Jinxx, Jake, Juliet, and a security guard all talking. My dad starts walking over to them and I say "Dad, Dad, Dad what are you doing??" over and over again. He doesn't answer and continues walking to them. I decide to slowly follow him, hoping that security wouldn't kick us out. I stop when I'm literally like 6 feet away from BVB, but my dad confidently just walks straight up to them. The security guard tells my dad to take a step back, and he does, patiently waiting for Andy to be done talking. My dad overheard the security telling Andy to not come over to me, but Andy turned around and saw the present I had for him, and started walking over to me. I was freaking the fuck out. He was looking directly at me and I could barely speak. "Hi, I'm Andy." He said with a smile. "H-Hi, I-I'm Karma." I say while holding the present to him. "For me? Thank you!" He said while taking the present. "She's only 12." My dad said. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! Andy apparently ignored him and I asked, "C-Can you sign my phone p-please?" "Sure!" He says and takes my phone to sign it. I take my phone back and manage to squeak out, "T-Thank you!" Andy started walking over to the other group of girls who sneaked backstage too, and took pictures with all of them while I was waiting for my turn. After he took pictures with them all and was about to walk away, I asked, "Andy, can I get a picture please?" "Sure!" He says and we pose for the picture. After the picture, I said, "Thank you, I love you, b-bye!" I couldn't exactly hear what he said back, I'm pretty sure he just said, "Bye!" as he was walking away. I watched him for a couple seconds, but then security kicked us out. I left backstage, and security closed the gate. "He's nice guy, he didn't have to do that, ya know. He could've just ignored us and left, in fact that's what the security guard told him to do. But he saw you with his present and came over. He knew you were worth it. I like him even more now, that was very nice of him to do." My dad says. I nod. "Yeah, he cares a lot about his fans." I say, then I hug my dad and burst into tears. "Whoa, are you okay?" My dad asks. "Ye-Yeah.. Thank you so much.." I manage to say while crying of happiness. I can't believe I met the man I truly loved, and knew he loved me. My friend, my family, my hero, my everything. The memory will forever play in my head. His eyes looking straight at me as he walks toward me, his voice in person, how tall he was in front of me, his grasp on me as he half-hugged me for a photo, his beautiful smile, his gazelle legs, everything. I will never forget the day I met my saviour, Andrew Dennis Biersack. My life is forever changed because of the few moments I had with Andy, who I finally got to see without a screen in the way. Thank you Andy, for believing I was worth your time, and for all that you do. And thank you dad, for making my dream come true.

I mostly just created this so I could have it here as memory, but I guess also for others to see what it might be like if they actually met Andy.
I'm too lazy to fix the grammatical issues, especially since that's not even the point of this excerpt. It's basically just to give a vivid picture of what my day of meeting Andy was like. Anyways, I'm just reading through my cringeworthy stories I made a couple years ago and thought I'd give this disclaimer! (: - karma, 1/30/17