characters/apologies

Song: mad world. I apologize in advance for the short disappointing chapters. I assume if you continue reading, you'll have gotten over it.

Adam Felipe Michael Kendrick-
Spiked black hair , pale, lapis lazuli blue eyes, 359 years old, rogue immortal alpha, smells like fire or burning wood, very buff and masculine from running through the woods
Wolf color is all black with white paws and white patch over left eye (eyes still blue)
Backstory: 300 years ago three neighboring packs attacked his pack to demote their status and take their land. Things got out of hand when the western pack slaughters his mate in front of him.
Something inside of him snapped in that moment. He was volatile, insane, and he wanted vendetta. So he killed everything in sight the same way his loving mate was killed. It didn't matter to him is half of the wolves he'd slaughtered thereafter were part of his pack, in his mind, they were all guilty.

Delilah Athena Azerrad-
Layered lavender colored hair , shoulder blade length, ice blue grey eyes, nose ring, 17 years old, Alpha's daughter, smells like fresh blueberries, toned muscles, wolf color is light, sandy colored (blue eyes still) back story is... Not much, when she turns 20 she will take her place as alpha of her pack.

Jarret Pierce Azerrad-
Dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, lip ring, 16 years old, smells like: Christmas tree, good muscle definition, wolf color is Auburn (blue eyes still)
Backstory: Delilah's little brother- beta in line. He's been troubled since his dad died. He's taken the role as protector for his mother and sister.