🔞𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5🍂

His hands gently stroked my face in response, making me feel calm. He gently guided me into the spacious backseat of his car, where I lay down, feeling the cool leather against my hot skin. While he made sure I was okay, his gentle kisses comforted me in the middle of feeling confused and dizzy.

I closed my eyes, feeling his warm kisses surround me. I kissed him back without saying anything. His hands gently moved over my arms and shoulders, soothing the inner confusion I felt. His touch gentle but reassuring, keeping me focused on the here and now. As his hands continued their soothing caress, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. In his hug, the intense heat started to fade, replaced by a comforting warmth that spread throughout my body.

Time seemed to stand still as we shared that quiet intimacy in the backseat of his car.  Nothing else mattered outside; all I could feel was our breaths syncing and his comforting touch. Each moment was filled a sense of safety that I hadn't realized I craved until then.

I felt his heart beating next to mine, steady and comforting. His fingers gently traced patterns on my skin.

In the dim light of the car, I could see his eyes searching mine, seeking permission and reassurance. I sensed his hesitation, unsure of what to do next in this tender moment. Without a word, I reached up and gently brushed my fingers against his cheek.

He let out a soft breath, his lips forming a slight smile of relief. Eventually, he leaned in again, his lips meeting mine in a tender kiss that deepened the bond between us.

As his hands delicately slide the dress off my shoulders, a shiver of anticipation runs down
my spine. His touch was tender, tracing patterns on my skin that filled me with warmth. As he removed each piece of clothing, it felt like any distance between us disappeared. He gently held my face in his hands. Pulling me closer, our breaths mingled and our lips met in a wordless invitation for more.

I could feel his gaze, as if he was memorizing every curve and and line of my body. His touch was gentle yet possessive, with each caress, made my heart race, his breath near my ear steady.

He hold me gently yet firmly, I feel a surge of tenderness and passion wash over me as  I yielded to him, feeling the warmth of his body against mine as I relaxed into his embrace. My hands lightly rested on his back, fingers tracing patterns as if trying to remember every detail of him. Then, I heard him whisper words that I didn't understand.

On that moment of surrender, we became one. Nothing else mattered except holding each other close and feeling our hearts beat as one.

As I started to feel sleepy, he kissed my forehead and tucked me in with a warm blanket. Before I closed my eyes, he whispered softly, 'Lo siento,'

...........

As I woke up, I was confused. Everything around me looked strange, and I couldn't remember what had happened the night before. Blinking to clear my vision, I saw Someone in the driver's seat, his head down on the steering wheel.

"I glanced at my watch; it's 2 AM.

I shifted slightly and realized I was lying in the backseat, covered only by a blanket. Panic started to rise within me as I tried to recall how I had ended up here without my dress.

I tried to wake the guy who was sleeping with his head on the steering wheel with a fake cough

He woke up slowly, lifting his head with a look of concern and relief when he heard my voice. I was shocked when I saw Summer's brother.

"Hey, you're awake," he said quietly, sounding tired.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice shaking with uncertainty and a growing sense of unease. The last thing I remembered clearly was feeling dizzy and the rising heat inside me.

His face turned red, a mix of embarrassment and concern flickering in his eyes. He hesitated for a moment, as if searching for the right words.

"Something happened," he finally admitted quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

My heart skipped a beat as his words sank in. Panic surged within me, coupled with a rush of confusion and fear. What did he mean by 'something happened'? I couldn't quite m understand what he meant. My mind raced through the bits and pieces of the night, trying to figure it out

"I... I don't understand," I stuttered, my voice shaky with worry.

He sighed deeply, looking down briefly before meeting my eyes again with seriousness.

"You were not feeling well," he began carefully, choosing his words with caution."

"Things took a bad turn when I saw someone put something in your drink," he said, his voice filled with concern and frustration.

"You started feeling strange, dizzy, and suddenly overheated. I tried giving you medicine, but it didn't fully help,"  he said.

He looked serious, his face etched with worry lines as he described what happened.

I felt a tight knot in my stomach, a feeling of dread coming over me. I started remembering bits of moments.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly, sounding sad and regret. "I should have been more careful."

"Did... did we..." I couldn't bring myself to finish the question, the fear of the answer paralyzing me.

He nodded solemnly, his expression pained. "Yes," marahang tugon niya, na halos hindi marinig ang kanyang tinig.

His words hit me hard. I felt unprotected and fragile, dealing with the consequences of a night I couldn't fully remember. Ang kumot na nakabalot sa akin ay biglang nagmukhang hindi sapat upang protektahan ako mula sa dami ng emosyon na bumabagsak sa akin.

"I'm so sorry," he repeated, his voice breaking with emotion. "I never meant for this to happen."

Tinignan ko siya, ang isip ko'y naguguluhan. Humaba ang katahimikan sa pagitan namin bago ako magsalita.

"I... I need to go," I finally managed to whisper, feeling the urge to escape.

I told him to wait outside his car while I got ready. He stepped out. When I was prepared, I motioned for him to get in and drive me back to the boutique where my car was. The ride was silent, tense with unsaid words and the heaviness of recent events.

Nang dumating kami sa lugar, agad akong kumilos. Lumabas ako ng kotse na may determinasyon at saka sinabi na,

"We need to forget what happened," I said firmly. I saw him pause, his eyes searching mine for understanding.

"I understand,"  he replied softly, his tone filled with regret.

I remained silent and closed his car door. I walked away without looking back. Each step was hard because I felt uncomfortable physically and emotionally. The ache between my legs reminded me of the intimate encounter that had left me confuse.