Spirits part 3

Chica POV

We all stood at the exit. Then the others left me, I was a little nervous about this plan. Hopefully it didn't turn to duck poop. Freddy and Bonnie left running in a Milli second, but of course Freddy isn't much of a runner so he was slower than Bonnie. But either way they made it to the boarded up room.

Goldy and y/n ran to the mini arcade area and his behind them. Y/N wasn't so easily seen. She was pretty thin and could fit almost everywhere. Goldy had more trouble since he was slightly bigger and taller, but he just decided to hide in one of the huge gift boxes.

Foxy left to try and make some kind of contact with the phantoms. Well, at least one of them. I took a deep breath and concentrated on the plan. I knee what I had to do. I had to pretend to be confused and pretend to look for Freddy and Foxy. Hopefully Vince would buy it. I took one last breath hopefully not my last. The spirits part is really risky. I walked "cautiously" in the hallways.

"Freddy? Foxy? Guys... where are you? We - we have to look for y/n... c'mon guys... this isn't funny! Guys please come out." I heard a click and in the corner of my eye I saw a camera with a green light blinking. I knew I had caught his attention.

"Freddy?! Foxy?!"

Foxy POV

"Freddy? Foxy? Guys... where are you? We - we have to look for y/n... c'mon guys... this isn't funny! Guys please come out." Chica's voice echoed through the pizzeria. I looked around and heard a camera click. I dove behind presents and waited for the camera light to turn red. As soon as it did I saw Balloon Boy peeking over the presents where I was.

"Are you foxy?"

"Yes."

"Okay good. I have been looking all over for you. The phantoms and me are ready for action."

"Freddy?! Foxy?!"

I that need my head over my shoulder and then looked back at B.B, "that's our cue."

He nodded, "hello~" I his behind boxes, Vincent changed to our camera and B.B jump scared him. The lights flashed red, "hold your breath!" He said. I held it. The lights turned normal. I exhaled and looked at B.B. he left and contacted the others. I rushed over to Chica and took her to Freddy. We waited patiently. Then we heard two pairs of shoes run to us. It was y/n and Goldy. They arrived panting.

"Okay. Vincent is coming he thinks I was chasing after y/n... so y/n hide in the box." He pointed tl the gift box nearby. She nodded, "I love you." Goldy smile at her and he smashed his lips against hers. They parted and we went inside the boarded room. We then all closed our eyes and concentrated. All went black...

Goldy POV

We closed our eyes and concentrated we all probably blacked out. I was first to be a spirit. I looked in the broken glass on the floor. I had blonde hair and blue eyes, a bloody shirt with Freddy on it that read "I love Freddy's", cargo shorts with blood stains, and my brown sneakers. A tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away, and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my brother. (They are children spirits) He had brown hair, blue eyes, and the same clothing as me. (They are twins now ._.) I hugged him and I felt a tear drip down my neck. I parted from him and wiped the tear from his face.

I saw Chica standing there looking at herself. She had Ginger hair (they don't look the same as the animatronics as kids okay...) , hazel eyes, a yellow shirt with bubbly words that said "let's eat Chica!", and blue Jean shorts with blood on it.

Then beggining to stand up was little Bonnie. (He was the youngest ) he had red hair, green eyes, a purple shirt that had a red bow tie printed on it and said "I am Bonnie's number one fan" with blood, and jeans.

Last but not least stood Foxy. He had dark brown hair, grey eyes, a red shirt that said "I'm apart of Foxy's crew!" With blood, and black pants, a pirate hook, and a wooden sword, plus an eye patch.

We gathered together and hugged. We broke it as we heard Vincent enter the room. He switched on the light. As soon as he was going to leave. Freddy raced to the door and blocked it we all began to crowd around him. He had a panicked look on his face and began to look around. His face seemed to brighten a little bit. I looked up at the ceiling and saw dripping water. Vincent stood up and picked up a wrench from the table. Then the phantoms came. He screamed and fell back.

"Get away from me!"

"......" we all stayed silent and approached slowly. He looked around and saw a broken metal spring lock suit and got in. He stood up and began laughing.

"You freaks can't get me in here." He laughed. The water in the ceiling dripped on the suit slowly going inside, "you rats. You are all so - gahhhh!!!!! Help!!!!!, ahhhhh!!" He fell onto the floor. Blood squirted from the suit and the Spring lock suit sat still. No movement. No breathing. Just silence. We all looked at each other then returned human.

"Thank phantoms."

"Eh, it was no biggy."

"Yeah -"

"Guys!" Y/N ran into the room panting, "the cops are here..."

"What?!" We said in usion.

"We have to get out of here goldy. We have to the pizzeria. Hurry." Bonnie rushed.

"Right, will you guys be okay?"

"Ha. Of course it'll be fun to mess around with Vince when he posses the spring lock suit."

"Alright bye guys."

"Bye!!!!"

They all grabbed my hand and teleported back to the pizzeria parking lot.

Alright chapter ends there. Sorry for the hold up, but I had a bad writer's block. Anyways, see you all in the next one. Bye guys.