Chapt.12 - Zoe

"When they gone let you out of here bro?" I sat beside AJ hospital bed just chilling and talking. "I don't know. I could've went home by now if I was progressing a little faster." I nodded as my phone rung. "Well don't rush it, you'll get there." I ignored the phone then got a text.

Whitney: Hey boo. Wyd?

I sighed and hesitated to reply.

Me: Chilling at the hospital with my bro AJ. What's up?

Whitney: I want to see you.

Me: When? You know my ol lady at home.

Whitney: Is now good?

Me: I'll call you when I leave. Cook something, I'm hungry.

Whitney: Already on it daddy

"Bro that's Whitney?" I looked up at AJ and nodded my head. "Yeapp, how you know?" AJ laughed a lil. "You always sigh and look like you thinking when you talk to her. What's up talk to me." I shook my head. "Ain't nun to talk bout." She nodded. "You smashing?" I looked at her crazy. "You know I'm not smashing." AJ smirked. "What? I'm not." She laughed. "I believe you. But don't keep entertaining that girl, Jas gone eventually catch the vibe off you and start demanding answers from you. Don't fuck up what you got over an ex." I thought about what AJ was saying before I got up. "Ima get out of here bro. You good?" She looked around. "I'm as good as I'm gone get, Des will be here soon." We dapped up. "Iight I'll hit you later." I left out the room and got in my car. I know this is wrong but I'm not gone smash, just gone chill.

-We peel out sideways (get rich to this)
We do a hundred on the highways (get rich to this)
Thank God for Fridays (get rich to this)
Hey hey hey hey!! (get rich to this)-

I pulled up to Whitney house with Goodie Mob x Get Rich To This blasting out my speakers. She came outside with attitude. "Turn that shit down, this a white people neighborhood." I laughed as I cut the car off and got out.

We hugged each other before she lead me in the house. "Damn you got it smelling good in here girl." My stomach growled loud as hell. "Yo woman not feeding you?" I rolled my eyes. "My woman feeds me everyday." She didn't say anything she just fixed our plates and sat at the table. "You should really stop acting like that." She stopped eating. "Like what Zoe?" I shook my head. "You been knew bout my lady. You bring her up then get mad when I correct you." She looked at me with teary eyes. "Zoe you know we shouldn't have ended the way we did. You know that and I know that. It was all the way fucked up. You didn't care then but now you do. You still love me, I can look at you and tell. Its all in your eyes when you look at me. I'm not suppose to feel no type of way?" I watched Whitney wipe tears from her eyes. "You know I love you Whit, you kno that. I always have and always will. I'm sorry for the way things went but I'm with somebody else now. What else you want from me?" She shook her head. "Nothing, you should go, don't want wifey mad at you." I looked at her crazy. "I can't finish my food?" She nodded. "Finish then lock the door when you leave." She got up with her plate then walked back to her room. I finished eating then went in her room. "Where your daughter at?" She looked at me with swollen eyes. "She's with my cousin at Disney World." I walked over and kissed her forehead. "Call me when she get back."