Chapter Fifteen

Apple Jack's POV

"Hello? Yes, who is this? Is it that important? Is Spike there? Alright, I'm comin'. You're welcome. Bye."

I hung up, and went down to Rarity's.

I opened the door, and saw my brother on top of Spike, and Rarity trying to break them apart.

"Big Macintosh! Get off of him right now!"

And he stood up.

"Why in the hay would you do this?!" I asked Mac.

"He hurt you, AJ! And he didn't even care! I heard him say, 'I'm sure she's fine.'"

"Yeah, but then I said, 'She's a strong girl.'"

I looked at Mac. Then, at Rarity. Then, at Spike.

"Mac, go home. I need to have a word with these two." I said.

He shook his head, and left.

"Spike! Are you okay? Oh, my. He hurt you horribly. Apple Jack, you know first-aid, right?"

I shook my head, and went over to Spike.

He had a giant bruise on his head. Also, blood everywhere. His nose, the top of his head. Everywhere.

"Oh, goodness. Rarity, do you have something I can wrap around this big gash on his head?"

"Yes, I do."

She went to her rack of ribbons, and grabbed a long, thick ribbon.

I gently wrapped it around his wound.

"If we get lucky, he will be fine in a few days. With all the cuts on him, he has high chance of infection. So, we should be careful. And Rarity, uh, we can talk later."

I went to the door, and left.

//~~//~~

I picked this song because i felt like it.