Drunken lust

They walked for about ten minutes and they ended up back at Dave's house. He walked inside and set his stuff down and took the others stuff too. Karkat looked around and was kind of shocked. This place was big and fancy looking. Not anything he'd expect from Dave. He probably had rich guardians.
"Wanna drink?" Dave asked as he walked into the kitchen.
"Uh sure. I'll have whatever you're having" he said a little louder so the other could hear him.
Dave came back with a bottle in his hand. It was vodka.
"Damn this guy just gets straight to it huh?" Karkat thought.
He smiled slightly and took the bottle from the other. He took a big gulp and shook his head. Karkat was not a stranger to the drink, so it went down easy. Dave laughed and took. a drink himself. He always did this.
"If you keep going at this rate you'll be drunk before we even get to do anything" Dave laughed.
Karkat blushed, but just shrugged. He didn't mind really but wanted to be respectful since he wasn't in his home.
Dave kicked off his shoes and so did Karkat. They snuggled into each corner of the small love seat they were sitting on and just talked some more, drinking more and more.
The two boys were drunk within twenty minutes. They were laughing and joking, their words slurring and sounding quite delirious.
"Y'know Dave, I thought you were big trouble when I met you but now I know you're just a little misunderstood. And you're a goofball" he said with a laugh and crawled over to the other and got close to his face.
"And I like you a lot. You're really cute too." Karkat cooed.
Dave smiled and got closer so their noses were touching.
"I like you too, Kar. A lot" he said and bit his lip.
Karkat blushed and giggled. Before he could even reply Dave's lips were crashing into his, his tongue slipping into the others mouth, fighting for the upper hand. Karkat pushed onto the others lap and straddled him, wrapping Dave's arms around his waist.
Dave groaned and tangled his fists in the others shirt, wanting to pull it off of the others small frame. Karkat gasped and moved his lips from the others mouth and down to his neck. He nipped and bit down occasionally, all while sucking and dragging his tongue along the soft skin. Dave moaned and grabbed the others hips, moving them quickly on top of him, wanting to gain friction. Karkat could feel this bulge forming in his jeans and the others hard on underneath him. He leaned back and removed his shirt, allowing his chest to be vulnerable.
Dave licked his lips and kissed down the others neck, sucking on his soft skin and biting as he moved down. Karkat tangled his fingers in the others hair moving him to where he wanted to feel his warm tongue. Dave slid his tongue across the others nipples and Karkat moaned a little louder. Dave sat back with a smirk on his face as he removed his own shirt. Karkat became flushed again and ran his hands along the others exposed skin. As he did so he leaned into the others ear and whispered,
"Dave...I want m-more" he said, need and want in his voice.
Dave smiled a devilish smile and pushed the other onto his back and slipped between his legs. He grinded his pelvis against the others gaining more friction and his moans were consistent. Dave found his way to the others pants and slowly pulled them down and slid them off. Soon after he did the same, not being able to help himself, he wanted the other so badly. Karkat was hard and needy and wanted the other to do more. He wasn't used to this really since he'd only ever been sexual once before and it was with a girl in junior high during a game of seven minutes in heaven and all he did was grab her boobs.
Daves teasing was too much for him and he moved his hand and started touching himself, needing the stimulation and pressure on his throbbing hard-on. He moaned and Dave looked down. He shot his hand to the others wrists and pinned them above his head.
"Dont go taking my job, baby" he said with a growl in his voice. He moved his hand down and started pumping the other, listening to him moan and watching him squirm underneath him. He finally let up and looked at the other, he smiled. He was enjoying this.
Karkat bit his lip and pulled Dave down to his level.
"Fuck me, Dave" he said, his tone lust-filled.
Dave got all excited and lined himself up with the other. He leaned down and kissed him as he thrusted inside his entrance. Karkat groaned and winced a bit, getting used to the feeling but soon after he tipped his head back and moaned, feeling the other hit the spot he needed to be slammed. He raked his nails down the others back as he thrusted. Dave moaned as he went faster, he leaned down into the others ear, breathing heavily.
"Kar..fuck, call me daddy" Dave pleaded.
Karkat moaned and before Dave could argue he flipped them around so he was on top. Karkat straddled him before slamming onto his hard on and moaning again, his spot being hit.
"Fuck, Daddy, please fuck me harder" he said as he bounced up and down, his hands on the others chest.
Dave thrusted harder, slamming into him, his nails digging into the others thighs.
"You've been a very good boy. Daddy wants to reward you" Dave moaned out.
"Daddy, fuck! Please fuck me faster. Make me cum, please!" Karkat begged.
Dave sat up and bounced the other up and down on his dick, feeling himself close to the edge.
"Oh daddy, daddy I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Karkat screamed as he felt the other thrust into him one final time before he felt himself shooting out onto the others stomach as he orgasmed.
Dave felt the other clench around him and tear his nails down his back. He thrusted a few more times before he moaned out the others name, cumming inside the smaller boy. He rode out his high and panted as he finished. He laid back and Karkat laid next to him.
"Well shit" they both said in unison.
They laughed and both were panting and blushing this time.
If this wasn't getting to know each other well, they didn't know what was. They ended up falling asleep, their arms around each other, both of them feeling better than either of them had been in a while.