Ch. 7

Joslyn Meyers

One month later.......

I moaned in pleasure as the pressure of his hands increased. They adverted up and down, circular motions, and even in a chopping manner. I closed my eyes, and sighed.

"If I weren't watching this right now, I'd think you were having sex right now from the sounds you were making." Stephen exclaimed.

I smile, "This massage feels great, I can't help it."

Stephen Curry had hired a massage therapist to come into our hotel room and give me a massage. I'd rather him give me one, but he said he couldn't do that because he'd want to do other things to me, but he respects me too much to get into that subject now. As much as I hated hearing that, it made my respect towards him so much greater. Even though, I want to just devour him when he steps out the shower in just a towel, or when he begins making out with me then stops in the middle of it, or even when he plays with my hair.

Yeah. It was getting to that point.

It's only been a month and a couple days since we started seeing each other in that way, but Jesus, I wanted him so bad.
It took me a minute to adjust to the fact that we could touch each other more, kiss each other more, and call each other loving names, but now I've grown used to it and I'm ready for a more intimate state with him. Usually I wouldn't be so quick to jump in it, but he treats me with so much respect and blame me if you want, but respect from a man is so sexy to me.

Besides all of that, Stephen has made me so happy, and I couldn't help but feel like I was falling for this guy a lot more quicker and a lot more harder than I expected.

Momentarily, the massage therapist finished off his session. I sat up, covering my waist up that was exposed. Of course, Stephen didn't look due to his respect for me, although, he could have if he wanted to.

I walk to Steph, as the MT gathers his materials up, holding the towel up to my chest. "Thank you for this."

Steph turned around, and smiled down at me. He wrapped his arms around my toweled waist, "Anything for you, my baby."

He leans down and pecks my lips.

The man treats me like a Queen with all of these gifts and sessions, literally. A couple days ago, he had the Chinese women come in and do a manicure and pedicure. We've been staying in different hotels, with nice suites. Delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I've been feeling like I am living the life, because seeing Stephen everyday or every other day whether it be for a few hours is enough for me. He does have to attend staying home on some days, sometimes numerous days where I don't get to see him, but its all understood.

"Go get dressed so I can talk to you, yeah?" He says, lifting an eyebrow.

I nod, "Sure."

I grab my bag, and walk to the bathroom as the MT talks with Curry about the amount of money that was recommended.
I change into a tank top, and leggings, and step back out to, who I can kind of consider my boyfriend.

"What's up?" I ask.

Steph was seated on the plush chair that seated right next to the balcony, "Come here.."