*Three Old Ladies Knit The Socks Of Death

Note: Poll still up until I upload the next chapter with the announcement of the most popular choice.

Everyone was stunned by Chao's sudden return.

Zeus cleared his throat. "Lord Chaos, we didn't expect you to come back within a short time. We thought you have left us gods to ourselves."

Chaos flared his aura of amusement. "Ah, Zeus, you should know by now that I am nothing if not unpredictable. I have been watching you all reacting to Percilla's first fight against a monster without my presence here. So back to my question, what do you all think of her?"

Hades spoke next, his expression cautious. "Percilla Jackson is an exceptional mortal, Lord Chaos. Her action have caught the attention of many of us."

Chaos nodded slowly. "Exceptional indeed. Her fate is intertwined with powers beyond her understanding."

"She possesses qualities rarely seen in mortals. Courage, intelligence, and a resilience," said Odin.

Ares, leaning casually against his seat, smirked. "She's a warrior, no doubt about that."

Chaos would have smiled if he shown a face. "A fitting description. Her potential is vast, but her path is fraught with danger. Now I want to know what is Poseidon's opinion of her."

The Primordial and every deity turn their attention to the silent sea god.

Poseidon just showed a deadpan expression.

"Brother, stop your stubbornness and answer him," Hades urged warningly.

Poseidon's eyes flickered with annoyance before he finally spoke, his voice like the rumble of distant thunder. "Percilla Jackson is a child of the sea, though she may not yet know it. Her strength and resolve are commendable, but she treads a fine line between bravery and recklessness."

Chaos seemed to consider Poseidon's words, his aura shifting slightly. "As expected, she has already made an impression on the ruler of the seas. Now let's return to the screen." The primordial disappeared again.

A new title appears on the black screen:

Three Old Ladies Knit The Socks Of Death

"Another weird title?!" Exclaimed Apollo.

Athena rolled her eyes. "It's symbolic Apollo. We should all expect these titles would have a deeper meaning."

Loki snorted. "Stop being such a smarta*s."

Athena glared daggers at the god of mischief for his comment.

The first scene appears.

I was used to the occasional weird experience, but usually they were over quickly. This twenty-four/seven hallucination was more than I could handle. For the rest of the school year, the entire campus seemed to be playing some kind of trick on me. The students acted as if they were completely and totally convinced that Mrs. Kerr—a perky blond woman whom I'd never seen in my life until she got on our bus at the end of the field trip—had been our pre-algebra teacher since Christmas.

"Quite strange for a random teacher to suddenly appear," remarked Buddha.

"What is stranger are the students acting like this Mrs. Kerr has been around," Shiva pointed out.

"It could be that our alternate selves are involved," said Hades.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement except Poseidon, who is still as a statue.

Every so often I would spring a Mrs. Dodds reference on somebody, just to see if I could trip them up, but they would stare at me like I was psycho.