2.1

important !!!  please read the authors note after this chapter :-))

-

"are you okay?" luke pouts at me, placing his calloused hand on my thigh, a girls weakness.

"i'm fine," i mumble and turn my body to face the window, it was raining and i like to watch the drops drip down the window.

my phone lights up and i look at it to see a new kik message from luke, making me smile down at my phone secretively.

lukeypoo: don't be sad babe :-(

olivia: i'm not sad anymore luke :)

lukeypoo: i promise to make you feel better later baby girl ;-)

olivia: whatever you say daddy ;))))

lukeypoo: omg don't start with the daddy kink

olivia: i'm sorry, daddy ;))

luke groans from behind me and i giggle, shutting my phone down before placing a chaste kiss on his cheek, earning me his award winning smile.

"i'll always be there to protect you olivia, please consider moving to london." he squeezes my thigh and i sigh deeply.

"of course," i nod my head and then lean onto his shoulder, luke's fingers creeping up on my thigh. "stop!" i squeal and hit his hands off my thigh.

he leans over to my ear, a smirk plastered on his face. "later, baby."

i gulp and look down at his hand on my thigh, he squeezes it one last time and pulls his hands off, leaving my thigh feeling warm from where he held it.

we arrive at my apartment and after a long debate about who's paying for the taxi, i win for once and pay the driver who winks at me.

"first aiden and now the taxi driver," luke grumbles at my doorstep as i scramble through my bag, trying to find the keys. "i don't want to share you," he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"and you don't have to share me, i'm all yours." i place a kiss on his cheek, shaking my head right after, laughing at his adorableness.

i unlock the door and luke brings in both of our suitcases.

"welcome to my womancave!" i laugh, grabbing his hand and pulling him up to my room.

he places his mouth onto mine right as we enter my room and he shuts the door with his leg before picking me up and bringing me to my bed.

everything goes too fast after that and before i even realized it, our clothes were off and luke grabs his wallet to take out a condom.

he opens up his wallet and furrows his face in confusion, "shit, the only time i ever needed a condom and i don't have one?"

i shake my head laughing on roll off him onto the side next to him.

luke playfully scowls at me and then stands up to put on his jeans.

"where are you going?" i ask, sitting up slightly to put a shirt on.

"off to the store to go get some condoms," he shrugs and walks over to me, placing a kiss onto my forehead. "want me to get anything else?"

"actually yes, please. we need normal stuff like eggs and milk you know since i ran out of it all right before i left for london."

luke stands at the doorway and smiles at me, "okay, be right back."

i wave goodbye to him and then lay back onto the bed. the last thing i hear is the front door slamming shut.